Hitler's victims are still haunting modern science—and American abortion politics

proof of nothing. proposed article is propsed.

Good job trying to link nazi Germany to the American right, like thats never been done before.

Lets compare Soviet actions to German ones now, because Stalins Gulags totally represent American democrats.

:rolleyes:

first they came for the gays but I was not gay

Your right wing is evil and seeks to punish other humans

you try to destroy my country from within by fomenting racism and shutting down the people work.

Now your trying to keep women from voting so you can STEAL their right to own their own bodies

The republican party we have right now is run by sociopaths

proof of nothing. proposed article is propsed.

Good job trying to link nazi Germany to the American right, like thats never been done before.

Lets compare Soviet actions to German ones now, because Stalins Gulags totally represent American democrats.

:rolleyes:

uh, it's not rocket science.

you try to destroy my country from within by fomenting racism and shutting down the people work.

Now your trying to keep women from voting so you can STEAL their right to own their own bodies

The republican party we have right now is run by sociopaths

Perhaps you are trying to destroy a life, a life you have no right to destroy. your profligacy begat it,

Perhaps you are trying to destroy a life, a life you have no right to destroy. your profligacy begat it,

it has no life if you take it from my body.

Its my flesh or dead flesh.

Your just an idiot who seeks to entrap women

Oh that must be the new republican womens out reach program huh?

"hey women fuck off we don't need you"

I love the picture in Poet's signature; because every time I see it, I imagine that Poet is Robin and getting bitch slapped.
Especially since I've seen Poet's picture and there is no way he could ever be Batman. :)

Your hate blinds you.

No, honey. My white friends would bitch slap you for saying such. I'm married to a white man (for all practical purposes). I don't hate. I read racists, most of whom who happen to be white, "the riot act".

No, honey. My white friends would bitch slap you for saying such. I'm married to a white man (for all practical purposes). I don't hate. I read racists, most of whom who happen to be white, "the riot act".

Right... 'I married outside my race, so I can't hate."

Because, you know, racism is the only type of 'hate' there is in this world.
Not that I don't think you have a vein of racism yourself.

Back