Hockey Playoffs Start - Predictions?

KingCondanomation

I don't want Washington to win (surprise!) for obvious reasons, even though I'm warming up to Ovechkin.
I wouldn't mind seeing the Penguins repeat, I've always been a fan, Crosby is fun to watch. Ottawa winning would be good for Daniel Afredsson.
I don't want to see Detroit win again.
It'd be kinda cool if the Coyotes continued their cinderalla season.

For some reason though I just think the Sharks will win, which would be ok.

I don't want Washington to win (surprise!) for obvious reasons, even though I'm warming up to Ovechkin.
I wouldn't mind seeing the Penguins repeat, I've always been a fan, Crosby is fun to watch. Ottawa winning would be good for Daniel Afredsson.
I don't want to see Detroit win again.
It'd be kinda cool if the Coyotes continued their cinderalla season.

For some reason though I just think the Sharks will win, which would be ok.
Once again, the hockey dynasty that is the Detroit Red Wings, will make it to the finals.

Dano, there is no excuse for your blasphemy.

Wear the Flag!

Redwings suck!! :P
What's Ohio's hockey team again? Oh yeah they don't exist. Ohio has the worst sports teams in the history of the world. Even in football, where we have the Lions, we're better. At least we have team that broke records in sucking. But the Cleveland Browns, they can't even suck badly enough to be famous.

What's Ohio's hockey team again? Oh yeah they don't exist. Ohio has the worst sports teams in the history of the world. Even in football, where we have the Lions, we're better. At least we have team that broke records in sucking. But the Cleveland Browns, they can't even suck badly enough to be famous.
Wear the Flag!

Redwings Suck. :P

The Avs will do better and advance further than anybody could predict (considering the pundits predicted they wouldn't make the playoffs without Joe Sakic....

Back