holllly fuck blassssssst offfffffffffffffffffffffffff

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
ok....

i fucking love vaping

it's the gift that keeps on giving

I just took old used, vaped weed. then put it on a graham cracker with peanut butter and baked it. the fat in the peanut butter releases more cannaboids

this is the first time I have eaten weed. It took like an hour and half to kick in but now i'm vroooooooooooooomed

So awesome. 90 minute wait but this is freaking awesome

no one cares I know lolll

Nope, I'mma keep it open. I had a similar experience last night. The new meds I've got were fucking with my head, and I had the trippiest dreams. Also, before I actually went to sleep I talked to my cats for a good 45 minutes. I was starting to get paranoid of them though.

ok....

i fucking love vaping

I just took old used, vaped weed. then put it on a graham cracker with peanut butter and baked it. the fat in the peanut butter releases more cannaboids

this is the first time I have eaten weed. It took like an hour and half to kick in but now i'm vroooooooooooooomed

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.

I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.

I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

Blimey, G and S I am impressed!

ok....

i fucking love vaping

You've never eaten weed? WTF are you youngsters doing? Brownies and cookies were a mainstay of us old hippie dopers. It takes a while to hit, but when it hits it is killer.

Glad you finally found out.

Dude, I get the whole economy thing; vape then bake= twice baked, but you really should try some full strength weed for your next brownie batch.

key info; don't be stingy
saute in butter b-4 adding to mix
mix in some walnuts and/or chocalate chips for extra texture/flavor, helps hide the kindof yucky weed taste.
Beware, in sufficient dosage, the effects last exponentially longer than vaped/smoked (like 24 hours or more)

i didn't make brownies. I made a firecracker. They are awesome because you don't need much weed and it's better than putting a bunch of weed into a whole batch of brownies. with this you just need a little bit and it makes a single serving.

i didn't make brownies. I made a firecracker. They are awesome because you don't need much weed and it's better than putting a bunch of weed into a whole batch of brownies. with this you just need a little bit and it makes a single serving.

I get it. I will bring some brownies up your way pretty soon.

Back