HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
"Here Comes the Sun" - which is like my favorite Beatles song - and Ghibli animes! Holy shit! It's like pouring a ton of PIzza on a ton of icecream! This definitely deserves it's own thread! Whoever thought of this is a God! I'm shifting into a maniac episode!

You're clearly not a fan of Ghibli movies.

I'm somewhat of a Ghibli Connoisseur. Your taste is just too undeveloped to appreciate true art.
Yeah, I've clearly not hit myself with hammers often enough to appreciate it too. I'll test that theory by watching you develop a taste for it, then I'll know how long it will take to develop the "taste" for such saccharine sweetness and I'll know if it is worth the effort.

Yeah, I've clearly not hit myself with hammers often enough to appreciate it too. I'll test that theory by watching you develop a taste for it, then I'll know how long it will take to develop the "taste" for such saccharine sweetness and I'll know if it is worth the effort.

How are the Beatles saccharine? How is Ghiblie saccahrine? Clearly, if that is you're interpretation, it is only because of your extremely limited understanding of the univeres.

How are the Beatles saccharine? How is Ghiblie saccahrine? Clearly, if that is you're interpretation, it is only because of your extremely limited understanding of the univeres.
Tell me when you start with the hammers, videotape it. It will help with the experiment, it has nothing to do with the entertainment value, tell me the exact moment you gain a taste for it or the experiment will be useless.

"Here Comes the Sun" - which is like my favorite Beatles song - and Ghibli animes! Holy shit! It's like pouring a ton of PIzza on a ton of icecream! This definitely deserves it's own thread! Whoever thought of this is a God! I'm shifting into a maniac episode!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpXwPdJIOJY

Too funny! Here comes the Sun, it is one of my favs, also!

Willie Nelson's, you were always on my mind still brings tears to my eyes, too!

You're clearly not a fan of Ghibli movies.

I'm somewhat of a Ghibli Connoisseur. Your taste is just too undeveloped to appreciate true art.

It is some thing my son and I like to do is watch Ghibli movies!

Back