holy crap; we've ruined the whole solar system!

The planet Mars is undergoing significant global warming, new data from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) show, lending support to many climatologists' claims that the Earth's modest warming during the past century is due primarily to a recent upsurge in solar energy.

Here, a quote from one of the links.

More evidence of global warming on Mars from the January 2006 issue of Astronomy:

Mesas of dry ice at the martian south pole have been retreated by about 10 feet (3m) per Mars year since Mars Global Surveyor arrived in 1999. These images compare the same region in 1999 and 2005. Mars seems to be in a warm spell. Dry ice turns to gas on the mesas's sides, but no new ice is being deposited. Over time, the polar pits will merge into plains, mesas will shrink into buttes, and buttes will vanish forever.

Nah, those tiny little robots we keep sending, they use solar power... So, we jumped up the output of the sun by pushing CO2 into our air... Or, wait... Um.

How long has it been since whe thought mars had canals full of running water.
But somehow every generation seems to feel confident that we have it all figured out.

Perhaps aliens are terraforming mars as a senic view area of the primate pit called earth ?

How long has it been since whe thought mars had canals full of running water.
But somehow every generation seems to feel confident that we have it all figured out.

Perhaps aliens are terraforming mars as a senic view area of the primate pit called earth ?
Yet a science that is only a decade old has all the answers? I am all up on cleaning the air and water. I like that idea and think it is our responsibility. However, how can it be our fault that Mars and Earth are both warming a huge amount lately?

Now, you trust what you want, but actual measurable science is clear, both Earth and Mars are warming. Why at the same time? It seems that climatologists really don't have "all the answers" either.

The Thermites have a heat ray aimed on us to cause our extinction and raise the planet to their desired temperatures for colonization.
As good of an answer as any.

"It seems that climatologists really don't have "all the answers" either."

Ummmm, yes they do... just ask them. They have a consensus. ;)

"It seems that climatologists really don't have "all the answers" either."

Ummmm, yes they do... just ask them. They have a consensus. ;)

Well the have a consensus that it is getting warmer on earth. Now they do differ a bit as to why and only the neocon ones are absolutely sure they have it all figured out right.

I go with the termite methane theory :D

Well the have a consensus that it is getting warmer on earth. Now they do differ a bit as to why and only the neocon ones are absolutely sure they have it all figured out right.

I go with the termite methane theory :D
I realize that the Earth is warming. I also realize we pump a bunch of garbage into the air. I'd like for us to stop pumping so much garbage into the air, not because I think that is what causes global warming, but because it is bad for us.

I realize that the Earth is warming. I also realize we pump a bunch of garbage into the air. I'd like for us to stop pumping so much garbage into the air, not because I think that is what causes global warming, but because it is bad for us.

I can no fault with that logic at all.
And it COULD be aggravating the global warming as well.

I can no fault with that logic at all.
And it COULD be aggravating the global warming as well.
Yes, I agree, it COULD be. Exactly my opinion on this subject. So, let's get to working on cleaning the air and water regardless of the cause of Warming.

Why not use prisioners and illegal immigrants to run treadmills with generators on them to generate electricity ?

Or build a piezo electric wall between us an mexico and throw hammers over the wall for the illegals to beat on the wall with trying to come north ?

Back