Holy Over Reaction Batman!!!

http://espn.go.com/college-football...pline-organizing-participating-snowball-fight

Ducks gone wild? Discipline these barbaric youth?

Seriously? They were having fun in a snow ball fight. Sorry that the former professor was bludgeoned with snow flakes. Poor guy probably won't survive.

'Oh noze, they threw snow at my car. I shall get out of my car and set these heathens straight.' so sayeth the douche bag professor.

Have we really come to this?

I hear my Mother's voice right about now...well, it can be dangerous, poor man could have had a heart attack!

I hear my Mother's voice right about now...well, it can be dangerous, poor man could have had a heart attack!

lol... I pictured my Mom saying something similar... Pretty soon people will be disciplined for being deemed to have been 'thinking' something inappropriate

How is it overreaction? Fifty kids blocking the street and bombarding cars? If that was a black neighborhood or a black school, you'd be screaming for their arrest for assault. And that's what it is, it's assault. Period.

How is it overreaction? Fifty kids blocking the street and bombarding cars? If that was a black neighborhood or a black school, you'd be screaming for their arrest for assault. And that's what it is, it's assault. Period.

Once again... Mr. Melodrama throws a fit. It was a SNOWBALL fight. LMAO @ 'bombarding'

Once again... Mr. Melodrama tries to race bait... dear moron... there WERE Black kids involved. OMG OMG OMG

Didn't read the link but throwing snowballs in a stadium can get dangerous. I was at Seahawks vs. Bengals game in December of 1988 when some fans were throwing snow/iceballs onto the field. One, thrown from the upper deck, hit an official in the back of the head and pancaked his ass. Knocked him out cold. What Bengals Coach Sam Wyche did next was an instant classic. :)

Back