HOLY SHIT BALLS - scientists have made sperm from BONE MARROW

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Women might soon be able to produce sperm in a development that could allow lesbian couples to have their own biological daughters, according to a pioneering study published today.

The researchers said they had already produced early sperm cells from bone-marrow tissue taken from men. They believe the findings show that it may be possible to restore fertility to men who cannot naturally produce their own sperm.

But the results also raise the prospect of being able to take bone-marrow tissue from women and coaxing the within the female tissue to develop into sperm cells

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-prospect-of-allfemale-conception-444464.html

How long till we are put out of business O_O ?

Women might soon be able to produce sperm in a development that could allow lesbian couples to have their own biological daughters, according to a pioneering study published today.

The researchers said they had already produced early sperm cells from bone-marrow tissue taken from men. They believe the findings show that it may be possible to restore fertility to men who cannot naturally produce their own sperm.

But the results also raise the prospect of being able to take bone-marrow tissue from women and coaxing the within the female tissue to develop into sperm cells

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-prospect-of-allfemale-conception-444464.html

Interesting, and deeply disturbing.

I don't know why this would be disturbing unless you're a fucking bigot.

It's disturbing because tampering with human genetics has potential, unanticipated consequences. This has nothing to do with being a "bigot." Unlike you, I don't really give a fuck how people chose to live their lives or conduct their business.

I guess the men will head back to the bars and lament the world's problems. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

It's disturbing because tampering with human genetics has potential, unanticipated consequences. This has nothing to do with being a "bigot." Unlike you, I don't really give a fuck how people chose to live their lives or conduct their business.

But this isn't really tampering with human genetics.

Back