Honey Badger fails drug test.. No more a Tiger!

Best defensive player in country, moved lsu from 1 to 3.
Stupid that pot can dq you, stupider that he couldn't wait a year.

He caused a ton of fumbles on blitzes and had a knack for scoring them! Returns were gravy

All anyone needs to do to plan for Honey is watch the game film from the NCG with Bama. He was completely humiliated up and down the field, all night long. Now he's at McNeese, and good for them, that's about the level of play he is equipped for. He was a hyped-up over-rated pot head, who couldn't hang with the big boys. Bama exploited him and exposed all his shortcomings.

All anyone needs to do to plan for Honey is watch the game film from the NCG with Bama. He was completely humiliated up and down the field, all night long. Now he's at McNeese, and good for them, that's about the level of play he is equipped for. He was a hyped-up over-rated pot head, who couldn't hang with the big boys. Bama exploited him and exposed all his shortcomings.

McCarron abused him and Trent ran over him.

Hey grand wizard, he beat all bama defenders for player of the year

Hey grand wizard, he beat all bama defenders for player of the year

The BCS Championship game showed that to be partly hype.

And yesterday both Bama and LSU won their games 41-14. The difference? Bama played a ranked team and LSU played a high school squad.

Hmmmm, November is looking better and better!

Topper, did you see out newest phenom RB, T.J.Yeldon??

Haters gonna hate, the kid is 5 foot nothin

I'm not hating on him. But he was hailed as a great defensive player, and was ripped by a QB that everyone insists is a "game manager", not a passer.

He could produce fumbles. But his most valuable talent was kick returns and sparking the team up when they were slow. And when it really counted, he couldn't do that.

He is a good defensive player.

I was referring to the klansman, but returners don't win top defensive player of the year. Yes he got torched in the last game. That doesn't take away what he did all year. Save your ribbing, I see bama beating us by 20!

I was referring to the klansman, but returners don't win top defensive player of the year. Yes he got torched in the last game. That doesn't take away what he did all year. Save your ribbing, I see bama beating us by 20!

Aw hell, Top, you can't even argue with me?? None of the other folks want to talk football!!

Stop being capt obvious by saying how good bama is!

Oh hell no! When I first got here someone kept pushing me with "When was the last time Bama was relevant?". I took shit when we got our ass kicked by Utah. I listened to people crow when South carolina took us to the cleaners.

Hell, I wore my Bama colors proudly during the DuBose years when we went 3-8. So I am gonna enjoy the wins. If no one wants to talk football, I'll just keep posting monologues.

That's the kind of fans I like to see. Through thick and thin. Not the fair weather type. Kind of like me and OU or me and the Dallas Cowboys. Don't care, they're my teams win or lose.

Word, all the new tiger fans irk me! I sat in the stadium when we couldn't buy a win vs ms state in the sec in the 90's.
I was at the game 15 years ago when we beat no1 fl at home with my kids. I'm at my kids apt last year and see his ticket stub in a glass frame (I almost lost it).

Back