Horrible thought......

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
Recent earthquakes in California made me recognize the possibility of a horrible tragedy.......

what if the big one hits and California slips into the Pacific, but lib'ruls have enough time to get to Nevada?......

When the Big One hits, ... everything east of California falls into the Atlantic. (Try getting your facts straight, PiMP)

Recent earthquakes in California made me recognize the possibility of a horrible tragedy.......

what if the big one hits and California slips into the Pacific, but lib'ruls have enough time to get to Nevada?......

Is that it? Don't scare me like that. I thought you were going to say something truly frightening like Skidmark got laid.

Is that it? Don't scare me like that. I thought you were going to say something truly frightening like Skidmark got laid.

He better have used a rubber. We don't want things like that reproducing (or domer, or LV426, or Nomad, or evince, or...)

When the Big One hits, ... everything east of California falls into the Atlantic. (Try getting your facts straight, PiMP)

I don't believe that the eastern seaboard becomes the california coast, but I eagerly look forward to seeing how 40 million people adjust to living on an island with no way off and no food coming in

I'm sure PMP has you on ignore;)

OMG,who the fuck is this moron talking too?
You would think this jerkoff,would know how to use reply by now!
This is why Grind never knows what this ignorant piece of shit is ever talking about!
Disconnected comments thrown out into the air!:palm:

OMG,who the fuck is this moron talking too?
You would think this jerkoff,would know how to use reply by now!
This is why Grind never knows what this ignorant piece of shit is ever talking about!
Disconnected comments thrown out into the air!:palm:

Stop being dumb Mason.

Posted by I<3Possums

Post #30
Mason I'm just gonna give all your alts a tag so I don't have to constantly look and confirm. You've got at least 10 names at this point and we're probably gonna delete them. Thread closed.

:evilnod:

Back