Hot Button Issue for 2008

klaatu

Fusionist
Hot Button Issue on the Domestic front...what will it be? This article says Health Care ....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,232210,00.html

I hope not.... I want it to be Energy Independence .... I believe energy independence is the single most important issue facing our future. Facing up to it and fast tracking to Alternative Means ...will free us from the shackles of foriegn dependence.. thus reducing the need of our presence in many of the worlds hotbeds of violence, it will provide new and exciting opportunities for America's future graduates. Along with new opportunities there will be new cash flow and revenue streams that will make other area's of life more affordable and that includes Health Care.
Energy Independence plays an important role in our everyday life... it is the barometer of our economic stability.
The leader that conveys the best message on this front... will grab my attention.

I think it is energy and if they had forsight they could see this would answer alot of woes, including the healthcare dilema....

but...healthcare costs are on their minds and is hitting everyone's own pocket pretty heavily and our USA government is going to go bankrupt within the next couple of years if we do not fix our MEDICARE/CAID situation, expecially the medicare PILL BILL....

Our companies are not competitive because of thier healthcare costs for their employees....forcing jobs out of the country...the repubs would support help to them and the Dems support helping the "people" on this issue so it appears that this will be touched on in the new congress with support from both sides....MOST of the crooked REPUBLICANS that put together the welfare medicare pill bill with the Pharma industry writing this bill with no Dems allowed in the conference, have quit to go work for the PHARMA industry with millions in salary and comps or got fired by the voters....

I think it is energy and if they had forsight they could see this would answer alot of woes, including the healthcare dilema....

but...healthcare costs are on their minds and is hitting everyone's own pocket pretty heavily and our USA government is going to go bankrupt within the next couple of years if we do not fix our MEDICARE/CAID situation, expecially the medicare PILL BILL....

Our companies are not competitive because of thier healthcare costs for their employees....forcing jobs out of the country...the repubs would support help to them and the Dems support helping the "people" on this issue so it appears that this will be touched on in the new congress with support from both sides....MOST of the crooked REPUBLICANS that put together the welfare medicare pill bill with the Pharma industry writing this bill with no Dems allowed in the conference, have quit to go work for the PHARMA industry with millions in salary and comps or got fired by the voters....

Good study Care... I do agree this last group of Republican Congress has pushed back the Conservative cause by decades. A complete embarrassment! Look at me ... I am forced to seek out good crtitical thinking Politico's on the Democratic front! My two favorites ... Warner and Gore arnt even going to run .... so I am waiting for Obamas plan of action where it conerns energy... and Health Care. I dont want to see a Government Give away... But I do believe some sort of regulation is needed ... it makes no sense at all that Americans are being priced out of the system. I read where Gene therapy is is being patened in this Country to the extent where 20% of our DNA is owned and controlled by some corporate entity.. this forces people out of the country to get care through Foriegn Health Care Systems that arent regulated by US Patent!!

I am on the energy independence bandwagon. I have even taken steps to make myself personally as independent as possible.

I am on the energy independence bandwagon. I have even taken steps to make myself personally as independent as possible.

Yep me too, getting rid of the wife helped ;)
I worked and burned about $30 gas per month, she did not work and burned $200 gas per month.

Back