Hotties Exposed

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
In light of all the exposure threads going on...

beccamanns11_display_image_display_image.jpg

Actually, here's an article worth flipping through for the cast of famous names and their own sports exposure stories...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...d-25-most-controversial-sports-hotties#page/1

:hitit:

Actually, the blonde is not really hot, but her brunette teammate is someone I would love to become playmates with. Would totally hit that.

:1up:

Eww Venus Williams? Not even remotely good looking IMO.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck is a goddess. She is conservative AND scorching hot.

elisebethhasselback300.jpg

So a woman has to be conservative in your mind to be hot? Jesus fuck man, you might as well be gay! LOL

No, but I do find conservatism attractive. I've dated from both sides of the aisle and I've been much happier with women on the right. All the libs I've dated have been very unhappy and/or angry.

No, but I do find conservatism attractive. I've dated from both sides of the aisle and I've been much happier with women on the right. All the libs I've dated have been very unhappy and/or angry.
I just find that incredibly odd. 99.999999% of all women are unhappy and/or angry about something and that has absolutely nothing to do with their political views and everything to do with their being women.

Before Mott ruins this thread completely by taking it too seriously, I agree with Voltaire about the blonde. I think she would be a demon in the sack, and hence a great deal of fun. I would still pick the brunette over her, anytime, anywhere, anyhow. She fine!

Top is right as well :cool:

Before Mott ruins this thread completely by taking it too seriously, I agree with Voltaire about the blonde. I think she would be a demon in the sack, and hence a great deal of fun. I would still pick the brunette over her, anytime, anywhere, anyhow. She fine!

Top is right as well :cool:
Hey, I didn't make the weirdo comment about conservative women. It's not like I've ever asked a gal if she was carrying her communist party membership card before I boinked her. I mean like....who cares when she's hot?

BTW, I think the little blonde cheerleader is hot but I've always been partial to spinners.

I just find that incredibly odd. 99.999999% of all women are unhappy and/or angry about something and that has absolutely nothing to do with their political views and everything to do with their being women.

Dude, don't get all butthurt. It wasn't an attack on libs. It's just my personal experience that conservative women are happier. Deal with it. Nobody is forcing you to agree...

Dude, don't get all butthurt. It wasn't an attack on libs. It's just my personal experience that conservative women are happier. Deal with it. Nobody is forcing you to agree...
Well sooooory, didn't mean to hurt your feelings by telling you I thought that was really weird.

Hey, I didn't make the weirdo comment about conservative women. It's not like I've ever asked a gal if she was carrying her communist party membership card before I boinked her. I mean like....who cares when she's hot?

BTW, I think the little blonde cheerleader is hot but I've always been partial to spinners.

Um, because she might try to KILL YOU! I'm sure Archer would agree with me on this.

I'm partial to brunettes, so that's my issue... :D

Back