How bout them Buckeyes!

Good season.
Got to give credit to that team up north. They played a heck of a game. What a brutal season they had. They played Alabama, Ohio St, Nebraska and ND in the same season. Unfortunately for michigan they lost all four of them! Mwahahahhaa.

Had a great time with my father yesterday. We took our time and enjoyed it. :)

I was wondering if the Michigan they struggled to beat was the same one Bama destroyed in the opening game.
Probably.
You may want to factor in the weather too. It was a couple of degrees above freezing yesterday with blustery winds. I have a hunch most SEC teams would have struggled yesterday too.

I know SEC fans don't want to hear this but if OSU was to play and win the Big 10 championship game they'd leap frog over the winner of the Bama/GA game to play ND even though Bama arguably played a tougher schedule. Moot point however.

I wouldn't count your chickens before their hatched. Bama still needs to beat Georgia and even if they do they'll be playing against a team that played a more difficult schedule and who's stats are comparable. Both have the best two defenses in the country with mediocre offenses.

This has been an odd year this year. It's been a year of mediocrity and I don't see any of the top 6 teams who isn't beatable.

Last edited:
I think most people accept that the undefeateds go onto the BCS game. Even Boise State, if they can ever manage to pull off the undefeated season...

Back