How can this be??

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I thought legalization would lead to no more black market!!

Teen shoots himself in groin while stealing pot

A Tacoma, Washington teen was hospitalized last week after police said he robbed a drug dealer of marijuana, then shot himself in the groin while trying to holster his handgun.

The 16-year-old boy set up a drug deal on Facebook with a friend, who met the dealer May 1, The News Tribune reported. After meeting the dealer, police said, the 16-year-old grabbed the bag of pot and took off.

Police said the dealer and a passenger in the dealer’s car chased the teen for about 50 yards before he pulled out a weapon while wearing a mask and said, "What’s up," which sent them scurrying back to their car. As he began to put the gun back in his pants, the weapon fired and went through his leg, police said.

Officers found him with a gunshot wound through his left groin and buttocks, and the mask close by, police said. He had a seven-hour operation for a fractured pelvis, fractured femur and severely damaged femoral artery, the News-Tribune added.

The teen’s friend and another acquaintance, who took the marijuana and firearm from him, were both arrested. The wounded teen is being held on charges that include first-degree felony with a firearm and unlawful possession of a firearm.

:dunno:

Yeah, just like the repeal of prohibition instantly ended white lightning!! I can still buy hooch. And I occasionally do, since it is much cheaper and often better than commercial.

It's the taxes. Here in Washington, the distiller gets about half of the final price for liquor. Legal pot growers get way less than half of the final price. Welcome to reality. Pot legalization here put a lot of pressure on the black market, but when you tax the crap out of it, you can't expect to eliminate the profit margin altogether of illegal growers.

No one claimed that legalization would end the black market. But it does pay for some public services, while also reducing the costs of incarceration. The story about a stupid kid shooting himself is more about robbery than pot. He could have been stealing marshmallows, regardless of any marshmallow black market.

Yeah, just like the repeal of prohibition instantly ended white lightning!! I can still buy hooch. And I occasionally do, since it is much cheaper and often better than commercial.

It's the taxes. Here in Washington, the distiller gets about half of the final price for liquor. Legal pot growers get way less than half of the final price. Welcome to reality. Pot legalization here put a lot of pressure on the black market, but when you tax the crap out of it, you can't expect to eliminate the profit margin altogether of illegal growers.

No one claimed that legalization would end the black market. But it does pay for some public services, while also reducing the costs of incarceration. The story about a stupid kid shooting himself is more about robbery than pot. He could have been stealing marshmallows, regardless of any marshmallow black market.

Common denominator: gun

Common denominator: gun

jlyxh.jpg

Teen shoots himself in groin while stealing pot

A Tacoma, Washington teen was hospitalized last week after police said he robbed a drug dealer of marijuana, then shot himself in the groin while trying to holster his handgun.

The 16-year-old boy set up a drug deal on Facebook with a friend, who met the dealer May 1, The News Tribune reported. After meeting the dealer, police said, the 16-year-old grabbed the bag of pot and took off.

Police said the dealer and a passenger in the dealer’s car chased the teen for about 50 yards before he pulled out a weapon while wearing a mask and said, "What’s up," which sent them scurrying back to their car. As he began to put the gun back in his pants, the weapon fired and went through his leg, police said.

Officers found him with a gunshot wound through his left groin and buttocks, and the mask close by, police said. He had a seven-hour operation for a fractured pelvis, fractured femur and severely damaged femoral artery, the News-Tribune added.

The teen’s friend and another acquaintance, who took the marijuana and firearm from him, were both arrested. The wounded teen is being held on charges that include first-degree felony with a firearm and unlawful possession of a firearm.

:dunno:

You thought WRONG.

Big surprise there.

Still about a DRUG deal.

If it weren't for JPP, would you still be as big of a coward?

I think he is emboldened here. He is likely a much bigger coward offline where he can't be anonymous and be in charge of a message board. Plus, in real life he can't create sock friends to make him look more popular or his ramblings more interesting. Without his sock Leonthecat, his threads would be empty.

Back