How do I remove the stupiid groups notification?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
When I click it, it just brings me to the groups page, which simply has a list of random groups and no option in site to respond to anything that has occurred.

Remember the good 'ole days of groups, when they had a single thread for the entire group (I think?) and the newest message was always at the top? Then Damo had to go and destroy it by updating the software, which switched things around to a stupid format and killed them overnight. Damo: the cause of all human misery.

make sure you open the actual group forum and go to the actual page where the new posts are. i think that fixes it

Oh, wait a second. Yes it does. Whoopy-daisys!

Hay Gr!nd, could you change my name to Voltaire? It wouldn't let me change it to that.

it's the one new the top of the groups page. and if that wasn't obvious enough, what's the only group with a modicum of activity? the trinity .. durrrr

Oh, wait a second. Yes it does. Whoopy-daisys!

Hay Gr!nd, could you change my name to Voltaire? It wouldn't let me change it to that.

no probs. for some reason billy couldn't change to Grind either, I had to force do it. weird O-o

Back