How do you rank it......

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
someone brought up tlan Lichtman who predicted the winner of every election since 1996.....

the idea is that whichever candidate scores six or more from this list wins.....he calls the election for Harris......personally I came up 10-3 in favor of Trump.....what number did you come up with?......

1Party mandateAfter the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections.
2No primary contestThere is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination.
3Incumbent seeking re-electionThe incumbent party candidate is the sitting president.
4No third partyThere is no significant third party or independent campaign.
5Strong short-term economyThe economy is not in recession during the election campaign.
6Strong long-term economyReal per capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms.
7Major policy changeThe incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy.
8No social unrestThere is no sustained social unrest during the term.
9No scandalThe incumbent administration is untainted by major scandal.
10No foreign or military failureThe incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs.
11Major foreign or military successThe incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs.
12Charismatic incumbentThe incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero.
13Uncharismatic challengerThe challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero.
the way I see it is Trump 10. HarmUs 3......I give her 1,2, and 5.....

someone brought up tlan Lichtman who predicted the winner of every election since 1996.....

the idea is that whichever candidate scores six or more from this list wins.....he calls the election for Harris......personally I came up 10-3 in favor of Trump.....what number did you come up with?......

1Party mandateAfter the midterm elections, the incumbent party holds more seats in the U.S. House of Representatives than after the previous midterm elections.
2No primary contestThere is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination.
3Incumbent seeking re-electionThe incumbent party candidate is the sitting president.
5Strong short-term economyThe economy is not in recession during the election campaign.
6Strong long-term economyReal per capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth during the previous two terms.
7Major policy changeThe incumbent administration effects major changes in national policy.
10No foreign or military failureThe incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs.
11Major foreign or military successThe incumbent administration achieves a major success in foreign or military affairs.
12Charismatic incumbentThe incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero.
13Uncharismatic challengerThe challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero.
only tariffs and border matter.

This seems widely open to interpretation. I think something like #2 is irrelevant given that she did not come about the nomination is any traditional way plus she isn't the incumbent. You say she represents the incumbent but she isn't the incumbent. I think that's a confounding variable.

This seems widely open to interpretation. I think something like #2 is irrelevant given that she did not come about the nomination is any traditional way plus she isn't the incumbent. You say she represents the incumbent but she isn't the incumbent. I think that's a confounding variable.
possible....but I spotted her #2 and not #3....#4 could be argued since Kennedy dropped out and endorsed Trump......she wonj #5 only because we are not technically in a recession.....,

possible....but I spotted her #2 and not #3....#4 could be argued since Kennedy dropped out and endorsed Trump......she wonj #5 only because we are not technically in a recession.....,
What fascinates me is when she ran for president she couldnt win even one delegate but now they cant wait to vote for her. What that tells me is dems hate trump so much they are willing to destroy America to make sure it doesnt happen. Stuff like this makes the point.

What fascinates me is when she ran for president she couldnt win even one delegate but now they cant wait to vote for her. What that tells me is dems hate trump so much they are willing to destroy America to make sure it doesnt happen. Stuff like this makes the point.

I noticed on the news this morning there is a new addition to "most important issues to voters".........economy and the border are still one and two, but coming in third at 27% is "to keep the opponent from getting elected"........it is all the demmycrats have left.....

his method had Biden winning in a stronger fashion than Kamala

Most polling companies felt Biden was going to lose in a landslide

his method had Biden winning in a stronger fashion than Kamala

Most polling companies felt Biden was going to lose in a landslide
The left wasn't willing to risk it so they executed a coup against a sitting president and installed a candidate even they couldn't ring themselves to vote for. The lefts plan is simple, anyone but trump. They have no plan for America all they have is "orange man bad".

The Republicans hold more seats, barely.

There was no contest whatsoever. The incumbent party anointed their candidate. Harris? Trump was not seriously challenged while Harris didn't go through a primary process.

False. Harris is the nominee.

True. RFK dropped out. Harris gets this one.

False. The economy sucks.

False. Real GDP after accounting for inflation is negative. So are real wages.

True, but in a negative way. Open borders is an example of a major policy disaster Biden did.

True. In terms of protests against the administration there really aren't any. On the other hand, this might be false due to the horrific unpopularity of the Biden / Harris administration

Hunter Biden... Impeachment of Mayorkas. "Border Czar" Harris. Afghanistan... to name a few.

False. Afghanistan. The Gaza - Israeli war might be a second. Ukraine would be a third.

False.

False. Neither Biden nor Harris fit this. They are the most unpopular administration since at least WW 2.

True. Trump is divisive.
I see 3 maybe, barely 4 Harris has going in her favor. 1, possibly 2 but I'd say no on that due to her abysmal performance in the 2020 season, 4 certainly, 8 is iffy (Gaza protests as one example), and 13. The rest are solidly against her.

The left wasn't willing to risk it so they executed a coup against a sitting president and installed a candidate even they couldn't ring themselves to vote for. The lefts plan is simple, anyone but trump. They have no plan for America all they have is "orange man bad".
from an election standpoint, the coup is quite the advantage for them

For months the focus is on someone else while all her baggage was largely ignored. This is the only way the extreme left would ever win a national election so the media is working overdrive to not focus on her past statements

from an election standpoint, the coup is quite the advantage for them

For months the focus is on someone else while all her baggage was largely ignored. This is the only way the extreme left would ever win a national election so the media is working overdrive to not focus on her past statements
Plus the media is a more than willing accomplice with the Democrat's plan.

Back