How does it never fail

When mom/wife gets close to home, the dog immediately runs to the door.

She hasn't even pulled in the driveway.

Oy vey

It's their incredible sense of hearing, and they know the sound of the car. My cats do the same thing. They can tell if it's me or my wife coming, or someone else coming up the road.

It's their incredible sense of hearing, and they know the sound of the car. My cats do the same thing. They can tell if it's me or my wife coming, or someone else coming up the road.
My dog knows what time I come home from work and according to my wife starts waiting at the door an hour before I get home.

My Dog knows the sound of the UPS truck, and gets excited, because they leave treats on occasion. Of course she gets excited even when they don't deliver to us. They just go down the road, and she takes notice.

My Dog knows the sound of the UPS truck, and gets excited, because they leave treats on occasion. Of course she gets excited even when they don't deliver to us. They just go down the road, and she takes notice.

Lol, dogs are so comical. I really miss having them. Never thought I'd be a cat person, but now that my wife has four of them, I've become fond.

Lol, dogs are so comical. I really miss having them. Never thought I'd be a cat person, but now that my wife has four of them, I've become fond.

Kitties are so sweet though.

Our birds would always get excited when my husband's car came down the street that intersected with ours. It's their preternatural hearing -- only one could see out the window that faced that street. They would get excited, start dancing on their perches or cage tops, and yelling "Hi! Hi! Hi!" Except for the Grey, who was the only one who could see his car pull into the driveway. He would command "C'mere!" in my husband's voice.

Kitties are so sweet though.

Our birds would always get excited when my husband's car came down the street that intersected with ours. It's their preternatural hearing -- only one could see out the window that faced that street. They would get excited, start dancing on their perches or cage tops, and yelling "Hi! Hi! Hi!" Except for the Grey, who was the only one who could see his car pull into the driveway. He would command "C'mere!" in my husband's voice.

Fascinating, JPPs very own Garrison Keillor!!

Back