How important is sex in a relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel3

This was on MSN and a few of us were discussing it.

If you were starting a reltionship, and the other person was great except the sex was lousy, would it be the end of the relationship?

This was on MSN and a few of us were discussing it.

If you were starting a reltionship, and the other person was great except the sex was lousy, would it be the end of the relationship?
If they were great they'd not have any problem listening and learning, nor would they feel inadequate if you spoke of how to improve the sex. So, no.

It would not be the end of the relationship.

If everything else was good, I'd be patient. You can always learn and teach stuff. ;)

There are some learnable skills.

Here is the reality of life. There will be times in any marriage wether through illness or even just physical seperation that sex will be on the back burner. I would stay with my husband till the day he or I died if for some reason I knew there would never be any more sex between us ever. There are some parts to love and devotion that just go deeper than sex.

If everything else was good, I'd be patient. You can always learn and teach stuff. ;)

I kick them out immediately if they can’t perform to my specifications. And I bark orders during it too. Sometimes I yell out “wtf are you doing?”

I kick them out immediately if they can’t perform to my specifications. And I bark orders during it too. Sometimes I yell out “wtf are you doing?”

LMAO.....I just got the best image ever!

Sex is an important part of a relationship. I think the key is to make sure the partner is satisfied. Sexual frustration can lead to other relationship problems.. We all know that when you have a good lay how all that stress disappears for at least awhile.

Is sexual compatability all about techniques that can be taught?

I think a willingness to please is a part of that compatibility.

Back