How is it that a noob like Jade Drag Queen knows so much about other members?

AnnieOakley

Banned
It seems like she's been here longer than she wants us all to know.

She claims to know who all the socks are. How is that possible for a noob to know that?

I have a hell of a lot of free time, and have chronic OCD. I think even a overcompensating troll could understand, that I notice things others might miss. I also excel at research, but not much of that was needed here. So is that enough of an answer, or have you not stuck your behind in enough peoples face yet. It's a cute simian routine, but damn is it boring. Jazz it up sister. I've had a five hour energy, I'm between Christmas projects, and I have time to kill.

I have a hell of a lot of free time, and have chronic OCD. I think even a overcompensating troll could understand, that I notice things others might miss. I also excel at research, but not much of that was needed here. So is that enough of an answer, or have you not stuck your behind in enough peoples face yet. It's a cute simian routine, but damn is it boring. Jazz it up sister. I've had a five hour energy, I'm between Christmas projects, and I have time to kill.

The only things that you excel in are trolling, being a liar and a racist.

You have a lot more mental problems than OCD.

Yes, that's why I'm not blocking her. I enjoy reminding her how unwitty she is.

There's a new sheriff in JPP town.

d1zp2bxg9uhx.jpg

Back