How is privatized Medicaid working out?

they dont care.

all they want is it gone.

the lies are just to sooth those who are stupid enough to believe what this current republican party claims is their reasoning.

We who live in reality realise they Just want to help Grover drown the founders great experiment in democracy.

they dont care.

all they want is it gone.

the lies are just to sooth those who are stupid enough to believe what this current republican party claims is their reasoning.

We who live in reality realise they Just want to help Grover drown the founders great experiment in democracy.

Please don't include yourself in that Desh.

hey wacko.

why is it reality has proven me right and you wrong all these long years we have known each other yet you still claim to be some expert?

hey wacko.

why is it reality has proven me right and you wrong all these long years we have known each other yet you still claim to be some expert?

That's interesting. When have I ever claimed to be an expert (on anything)?

And what reality has proven you right and me wrong?

I watched the Medicaid bosses testify in front of the State leglislature commitee.
Seesm that no one has written up anything on it yet.
Perhaps I can find the minutes of the presentation?

The part about Medicare part C costing more than traditional medicare is an established fact.

they dont do facts

Blacks and Hispanics were the two largest voting groups (by percentage) for Obama in this past election. The black and hispanic communities also tend to be very religious. How do you claim its Democrats who believe in 'facts' when the biggest supporters believe in 'fairy tales' (I believe that is the term you used to describe God)?

religions with a god are fantasy.

those who seek to hold others to their fantasy are on the right of the poltical spectrum

Blacks and Hispanics were the two largest voting groups (by percentage) for Obama in this past election. The black and hispanic communities also tend to be very religious. How do you claim its Democrats who believe in 'facts' when the biggest supporters believe in 'fairy tales' (I believe that is the term you used to describe God)?

What the hell does this have to do with health care? Fundamentalists were the biggest supporters of Romney, too. Believing his "FAIRY TALES" really worked for them, didn't it?

religions with a god are fantasy.

those who seek to hold others to their fantasy are on the right of the poltical spectrum

Nice dodge.

So the largest supporters of Democrats believe in fantasy not facts.

And look at the voting in Prop 8 if you think that doesn't have a real world effect.

What the hell does this have to do with health care? Fundamentalists were the biggest supporters of Romney, too. Believing his "FAIRY TALES" really worked for them, didn't it?

It has to do with Desh's comment about facts. And no one made the claim about Romney's religious supporters and facts. Desh did though about Democrats.

Back