How long will it be

Bulletbob

Verified User
How long will it be before democrats run a black transgender candidate whos a crack head and a illegal alien and a self admitted molester.

It seems like something they would push

How long will it be before democrats run a black transgender candidate whos a crack head and a illegal alien and a self admitted molester.

They tried something similar in Florida, with Gillum for Governor.

Thankfully that disaster failed.

You're a moron. No need to sugarcoat it.

So Gillum was a child molester, a transvesite and an illegal alien? I missed that. Got a link?
Gillum was a drug addict who was found passed out in a hotel room with a tranny or something. I'd have to find the old news story to get the particulars. But he was a drug addled loser, for sure. Thankfully Florida has the best Governor in the US!

Gillum was a drug addict who was found passed out in a hotel room with a tranny or something. I'd have to find the old news story to get the particulars. But he was a drug addled loser, for sure. Thankfully Florida has the best Governor in the US!

We can agree about Gillum. We dodged a bullet on that one. Couldn't possibly disagree more about DeSantis. I think he's a disaster. Bullet Bob is just typing words without any thought behind them.

We can agree about Gillum. We dodged a bullet on that one. Couldn't possibly disagree more about DeSantis. I think he's a disaster. Bullet Bob is just typing words without any thought behind them.
I like DeSantis because he bases his decisions on facts and isn't a flame thrower like our last two Presidents. I like his attitude and how he approaches things and he has made the right decisions for the state thus far.

I like DeSantis because he bases his decisions on facts and isn't a flame thrower like our last two Presidents. I like his attitude and how he approaches things and he has made the right decisions for the state thus far.

Excuse me, but did you just refer to #TRE45ON as a "flame-thrower"? That seems to indicate disapproval.

The Woke are not just not supportive but are in fact actively hostile towards personal responsibility.

BUCKLE UP!

Back