How Many People Can Earth Support?

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.livescience.com/16493-people-planet-earth-support.html

2E90186C-DA22-4218-A46F29063DCBB2B2_agenda.jpg

7224_b11b7e3409b27e5c6e332399362105f8.png

Well that's sort of what we've done in the west Desh. It's so darned expensive to raise kids here. Our system actually does reward you with a higher standard of living if you have few children.

life has always been that way.

people have always procreated even though you can out run a wild animal easier when your not carrying a baby.

What I am talking about is actually giving people who are willing to get sterilized of their own freewill a reward. (education, land ,money, free healthcare)

people have always procreated even though you can out run a wild animal easier when your not carrying a baby.

What I am talking about is actually giving people who are willing to get sterilized of their own freewill a reward. (education, land ,money, free healthcare)

Are you chased by wild animals often?

How many people do you know who are willing to do that? Probably none or an very, very, very small handful. Most people wouldn't get sterilized for any amount of money or other inducements.

Back