How many thousands of hot chicks have you banged?

How many thousands of hot chicks have sat on your fuckstick?

• One-thousand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two-thousand

• Ten-thousand

• A million

• Fuck you

• Total voters
Given recent revelations is the media, you should put up a poll for republicans to respond to.

something along the lines of:

"how many times have you had illicit sex with other men?"

Brilliant-just brilliant...!

Given recent revelations is the media, you should put up a poll for republicans to respond to.

something along the lines of:

"how many times have you had illicit sex with other men?"[/QUOTE]

However I do believe this would apply to your Liberal Boy...Barney Franks!

I think the 'hot' terminology needs defining further.

Some of us have worked in a mortuary you know.

Mortuary? Don't make me laugh child. My ass worked at the carnival.

Mortuary? I wish, I wish.

Don't i know it, mate.

When attending the International Conference junkets it would only be a matter of time before our American colleagues would regale us with tales of the great hot tub carnival disaster of '98.

Like having sex with a waterbed, apparently.

Don't i know it, mate.

When attending the International Conference junkets it would only be a matter of time before our American colleagues would regale us with tales of the great hot tub carnival disaster of '98.

Like having sex with a waterbed, apparently.

'98 was a carnival compared to '07. In '07 they literally left bars of soap floating in the tub, beer cans next to it, and mounds of wet tissue all over the place. Seriously, I need another line of work.

'98 was a carnival compared to '07. In '07 they literally left bars of soap floating in the tub, beer cans next to it, and mounds of wet tissue all over the place. Seriously, I need another line of work.

Aren't there lots of seriously loaded old dears wandering round the Hawaiian islands looking for love?

A virile young gent such as yourself should have no trouble bagging an ageing millionairess. One hot tub accident later and you're single again but with a solid gold house and a couple of million squids in the bank.

Aren't there lots of seriously loaded old dears wandering round the Hawaiian islands looking for love?

A virile young gent such as yourself should have no trouble bagging an ageing millionairess. One hot tub accident later and you're single again but with a solid gold house and a couple of million squids in the bank.
I don't save my squids. I eat them. I prefer to keep money in the bank rather than food products. But heck, the brits are kinda weird that way...

I don't save my squids. I eat them. I prefer to keep money in the bank rather than food products. But heck, the brits are kinda weird that way...

Don't go knocking seafood, sir.

Word has it that we'll soon be getting 3 dollars to the squid again shortly.

Hummm...........

You know, the real question here is how many thousands of hot chicks has Ron Paul banged?

Good question...albeit I received good advice from my older Bro...wc grouch who was also in the AF about the time as Ron...well...the answer would be very few...Ron was not really the ladies man...and was a family guy...albeit one would question that!
:cof1:

Back