How many times did the Rifleman shoot?

There were two camera angles, taped at the same time. He fired 7 rounds, they cut back to the second angle making it seem as if he continued to fire, but it cut in on the third shot... 3 through 7 is 5 (3, 4, 5, 6, 7)...

It appears he is firing 12 times, but it is simply a camera trick.

I'm not sure if the magazine capacity is 11 or if its 10 and he has one in the chamber. If the magazine capacity is 11, he loads the rifle, works the action to put one round in the chamber and then inserts another round.

I sometimes do the same with my 1911A1.

I'm not sure if the magazine capacity is 11 or if its 10 and he has one in the chamber. If the magazine capacity is 11, he loads the rifle, works the action to put one round in the chamber and then inserts another round.

I sometimes do the same with my 1911A1.

but he begins by cocking and shooting, so he would have expelled the cartridge in the chamber. It's what Damo said, a splice of two series.

I never did really 'like' the Rifleman, I can't explain it.. you'd think it would be a favorite of anyone of my generation, but it always seemed corny to me, and there was always this creepy underlying message or 'lesson' he was trying to teach his boy (who looked nothing like him,,jus sayin) ...but it was like, son... we must stand up for the rights of these Korean people living in this little town... but if folks don't listen to reason, it's alright to unload the special custom-made 12-shot Winchester on em! lol

Awesome. The worst massacre in Norway's peacetime history is all over the headlines and gunlovers can't stop jizzing over their firearm fantasies. What sensitivity.

How many times did the real rifleman fire?

_54230802_norway_attacks_624x605.jpg

I'm a big fan of Chuck Conners. My father is a Doctor of Chiropractic and Chuck Conner was a long time spokes person for the American Chiropractic Association and was hugely helpful for Chiropractors gaining mainstream acceptance as a professsion.

Awesome. The worst massacre in Norway's peacetime history is all over the headlines and gunlovers can't stop jizzing over their firearm fantasies. What sensitivity.

How many times did the real rifleman fire?

_54230802_norway_attacks_624x605.jpg

if all the kids at the camp retreat had guns they would still be alive. 90 vs. 1 would have pwned that terrorist.

if all the kids at the camp retreat had guns they would still be alive. 90 vs. 1 would have pwned that terrorist.

Yeah, arm everybody. Even children.

Are you sure you wouldn't have agreed with the terrorist?

Back