how pay scales works

Bulletbob

Verified User
heres a typical add for a employee from a conservative owner

Pay scale

1. min wage for a min employee with no real skills mediocre person we know your not going to stay and we shouldn't hire you except were desperate

2 willing to learn 9.00 a hour

3 some experience willing to do more to be paid more 10.00 a hour

4 have experience good work ethic and attendance record can multitask gets along well with others 11.00 a hour

5 experienced shows ability to multitask and make competent decisions on their own helps others brings zero drama to work 12 to 13 a hour

6 never late good attendance works great with others show signs of being management material 14 to 15 a hour

7 .management , you have demonstrated good work and attendance also you work well with others show good decision making abalitys and common sense Im going to pay you what the standard for the industry is and pay more as you show who you can make me more money the amount is totally up to your abalitys and decisions

heres a democrat version

!. min wage for a min employee with no real skills just out of prison still on parole 15.00 a hour

2 shows up about 3 days a week when sober 17.00 future democrat congressman

3 some experience poor judgement and decision making, sticks up for his crooked fellow employees 25.00 a hour future democrat president material

4 never help a job in 40 years perfect management material 30.00 a hour

5 former street gang and prison gang leader , Only job experience was making sandwich for his fellow prisoners 50.00 a hour executive material

Anything about spelling or grammar?

no unless your a school,teacher, grammar wasn't a big issue when I was doing lab tests on shuttle parts they just wanted them prepared and processed right , fr instance your grammer is better thern mine but I doubt you know how to test and process a valve off the shuttle like I did. Or operate a spectrogram or pressure test to 10000 lbs plus or how to process a part to a level 20 in a clean room or how to doa passivization process on a stainless line or part

Crammer and spelling didnt help me learn how to operate forklifts a lull a crane a bulldozer even a coal fired steam locomotive .It didn't teach me how to handle some very hazards chemicals including elements

Last edited:
no unless your a school,teacher, grammar wasn't a big issue when I was doing lab tests on shuttle parts they just wanted them prepared and processed right , fr instance your grammer is better thern mine but I doubt you know how to test and process a valve off the shuttle like I did. Or operate a spectrogram or pressure test to 10000 lbs plus or how to process a part to a level 20 in a clean room or how to doa passivization process on a stainless line or part

Crammer and spelling didnt help me learn how to operate forklifts a lull a crane a bulldozer even a coal fired steam locomotive .It didn't teach me how to handle some very hazards chemicals including elements

when I was doing lab tests on shuttle parts

:laugh:

Bob you are entertaining as usual.

yes its amusing seeing that republicans think you should earn what your worth not what you think your worth . you know if your sills consist of being a lunch lady you should expect low wages from low skill jobs but if your capable of doing more then making a sandwich and asking do you want milk with that or a extra one for your boy friend then you get paid more .I sure a prison lunch lady with BIG EGO THINKS SHE Should make the same money as a skilled craftsman but with out skills .

yes its amusing seeing that republicans think you should earn what your worth not what you think your worth . you know if your sills consist of being a lunch lady you should expect low wages from low skill jobs but if your capable of doing more then making a sandwich and asking do you want milk with that or a extra one for your boy friend then you get paid more .I sure a prison lunch lady with BIG EGO THINKS SHE Should make the same money as a skilled craftsman but with out skills .

So bob , if you did lab tests , you had to write test reports, every operation on the shuttle had to be documented, Reading yours must have been a hoot

Lab test report by bob

I bob testid a gizmo for the spc shutle, it testid real good, it good to fly

signed bob

Bob, then how do you explain the wealth and income disparity???????????

Back