How R U finding the NFL this year?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I have watched none in two years, for three years before that I only watched the Seahawks. WOMAN has decided she is watching Seahawks this year because people at work keep talking about the Seahawks and she wants to participate. She wants me to watch with her. I am considering it.

I'm pissed so many games are only available if you subscribe to a premium channel.......
My opinion for years has been that most of the major pro sports leagues are more interested in pulling money out of pockets than putting on quality games, it is a big reason why I gave them all up.

I never watched college but I have been told that they do the same thing.

Another big thing is that all too often the pro's and colledge very clearly dont give a fuck about the fans. Excessively putting the games behind paywalls is a part of that, Baseball was doing it 30 years ago.

I have watched none in two years, for three years before that I only watched the Seahawks. WOMAN has decided she is watching Seahawks this year because people at work keep talking about the Seahawks and she wants to participate. She wants me to watch with her. I am considering it.
Don't do it. Its like cheating on your spouse, you'll have yourself in the morning.

Back