How should I tag this gif?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
rO6URpG.gif

should I leave this gif as a generic one to mock the trump derangement syndrome liberals? or does it belong to someone specific?

for those that don't know this gif is from some woman screaming noooooo at trumps inaugaration lol.

Yeah Grind you really need 50 different kewl gifs to mock teh demoCRAPS and lulz with based maga bros. Also ur not a Trump supporter. And ur not desperate.

Last edited:
The only reason Grind claims not to be a Trump supporter is that he knows in the back of his head that doing that would come out looking retarded a few years into the future and he wants to preemptively save face by being able to claim he never supported him in the first place. Just like Grind made a ton of pro-Bush statement during his presidency but now claims to have nothing to do with him.

notice all the salty humorless liberals in this thread that can't take a joke

To be fair this is generic stuff you get from the Trumpkins all the time. Even if something is funny, it would still be the same crap we get all the time. You get it everywhere too. Facebook comments having nothing to do with Trump will have blowhard Trump supporters talking trash for no reason. Product reviews, and so much more things will have their drama. Seriously if you enjoy trolling I'd find a different angle. A trolling Trump supporter is so generic, that now it has little effect. There is no more joke to toss around.

Back