How the fuck

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
How do you mix the two on the right together and somehow get Meghan Markle? Meghan Markle is like ridiculously more attractive than everyone in her family. She hit the genetic jackpot for sure.

MAIN-Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry.jpg

Do us all a favor and keep the f bombs off the thread titles. There are thousands more and better descriptive words that "fuck". Learn them and maybe you'll be able to get a job some day.

I can see the familiarity in her mother's face; the shape of the eyes. In her day with a lot less pounds she was probably attractive as well. Most black girls are.

Do us all a favor and keep the f bombs off the thread titles. There are thousands more and better descriptive words that "fuck". Learn them and maybe you'll be able to get a job some day.

I can see the familiarity in her mother's face; the shape of the eyes. In her day with a lot less pounds she was probably attractive as well. Most black girls are.

Hey, DS. Why not let Miss Phantasmal do her job of 'Moderating' and you keep doing your job of ... uh, your job of ... mmmmm ... anyway, why not just let Miss Phantasmal do her job? OK.

How do you mix the two on the right together and somehow get Meghan Markle? Meghan Markle is like ridiculously more attractive than everyone in her family. She hit the genetic jackpot for sure.

MAIN-Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry.jpg
That’s how genetic crossover works. You match two genders of a species with widely varying phenotypes it brings out the best characteristics of that species but if you inbreed them you end up with the god awful ugly ginger she’s standing next too.

So now you know where you got your looks from. It’s from your mother-sister-cousin.

Last edited:
I think she and her mother look amazingly alike...except that the mother, understandably, looks older.

You truly do not see the resemblance?

That’s how genetic crossover works. You match two genders of a species with widely varying phenotypes it brings out the best characteristics of that species but if you inbreed them you end up with the god awful ugly ginger she’s standing next too.

So now you know where you got your looks from. It’s from your mother-sister-cousin.
:rofl2:

Hey, DS. Why not let Miss Phantasmal do her job of 'Moderating' and you keep doing your job of ... uh, your job of ... mmmmm ... anyway, why not just let Miss Phantasmal do her job? OK.

There is no need, the rule is to keep swearwords out of Current Event subject titles as they appear on Twitter, Off Topic is not deliberately kept off.

Trying to understand what you are saying here, Stargazer.

You do see the resemblance which I see...

...or you truly do not see the resemblance...asked in the final question.

To me...the resemblance is remarkable. I thought that when I saw the mother during the wedding.

Trying to understand what you are saying here, Stargazer.

You do see the resemblance which I see...

...or you truly do not see the resemblance...asked in the final question.

To me...the resemblance is remarkable. I thought that when I saw the mother during the wedding.
I do see the resemblance.

Oh yeah I know, "hybrid vigor". Cross-racial mixes can sometimes produce surprising results... like the mix of the two be much more attractive than either of the parents.

There's outbreeding depression as well. Like an offspring of two very different strains will tend to have hybrid vigor in the first generation and produce a stronger offspring, but that offspring will probably be less well adapted to the environment of the place in question and may suffer in the long term. Humanity is at a point where this doesn't really matter though... like Meghan Markle is probably less well adapted to the environment of Britain, but that would only be really relevant if she was a farmer or something. We mostly protect ourselves from our environment wherever we are these days. So things definitely lean towards hybrid vigor in the modern breeding environment.

Also in America it's almost totally irrelevant because whites aren't well adapted to the American environment anyway. A hybrid probably would do a lot better as a farmer than a white person.

How the fuck?

There's outbreeding depression as well. Like an offspring of two very different strains will tend to have hybrid vigor in the first generation and produce a stronger offspring, but that offspring will probably be less well adapted to the environment of the place in question and may suffer in the long term. Humanity is at a point where this doesn't really matter though... like Meghan Markle is probably less well adapted to the environment of Britain, but that would only be really relevant if she was a farmer or something. We mostly protect ourselves from our environment wherever we are these days. So things definitely lean towards hybrid vigor in the modern breeding environment.

Also in America it's almost totally irrelevant because whites aren't well adapted to the American environment anyway. A hybrid probably would do a lot better as a farmer than a white person.
Yes...it’s depressingly obvious with you around the extent to which outbreeding depression exist in Mississippi.

Back