how the hell are ya anyway

bob

a member named bob
well.. iam a lil tipsy.... iam drunker then a skunk lol.... anywhy just sitting here working and drinking .. it been a long day week call it what ya want, just checkin in seeing whats been going on around here....

well cheers.... i am done ramblin

hellloooo Bob.

Pass the ganga.

Im getting ready to caucus on staturday for the first time. Ive never done it and I have to run my caucus too.

Glad I have my son and hubby to help me do it.

well.. iam a lil tipsy.... iam drunker then a skunk lol.... anywhy just sitting here working and drinking .. it been a long day week call it what ya want, just checkin in seeing whats been going on around here....

well cheers.... i am done ramblin

You're sexy. :pke:

hellloooo Bob.

Pass the ganga.

Im getting ready to caucus on staturday for the first time. Ive never done it and I have to run my caucus too.

Glad I have my son and hubby to help me do it.

well good luck... hope you enjoy it. i dont think i would be able to do it

It aint so bad.

Some sign making and some talking infront of people and directing them through the process. It will likely be no more than arround 50 people.

You sign them in, tell them a few things, read some letters from People like Harry Reid, close the doors and tell them to assemble under the sign for the candidate they want, count them up and tell the guys who are standing in any group too samll to get a delegate to change to a viable candidate. Count it all up and phone it in. When you watch the numbers on national TV you can know I called in one of the caucus sites.

OMG..............

It aint so bad.

Some sign making and some talking infront of people and directing them through the process. It will likely be no more than arround 50 people.

You sign them in, tell them a few things, read some letters from People like Harry Reid, close the doors and tell them to assemble under the sign for the candidate they want, count them up and tell the guys who are standing in any group too samll to get a delegate to change to a viable candidate. Count it all up and phone it in. When you watch the numbers on national TV you can know I called in one of the caucus sites.

You read them letters from Harry...how rude!

Back