how the right deals with facts they dont like.

evince

Truthmatters
You have been banned for the following reason:
Violation of Forum Rules

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-23-2012, 08:00 AM

They can merely just forget to unban me huh?

you know the rules are ONLY for people in the left right

I went back there and they have unbanned me.

they STILL have me blocked from posting anything and any pming anyone

I hate these types of people.

they have NO honesty and use the tiny scraps of power they are given to be complete dishonest assholes

I have met SOOOO many cons who dot this shit non stop on their sites.

complete fucking meatsacks.

No one shred of honesty in them and tiny little fucking scraps of power cant even be trusted to them

:rofl2:

wambulance_logo.jpg

can you stop whining about that other board? move on, get a life. i seriously doubt it is only the right that doesn't like you.

I am a conservative and openess for me is paramount. Give credit where credit is due desh. Same thing with damo billy and soc. And many conservatives on this site feel the same way.

Also, the ban system is automatic. The default timezone might be different after you are logged out of the site.

how the right deals with facts they dont like.
You have been banned for the following reason:
Violation of Forum Rules

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-23-2012, 08:00 AM

Better be careful you don't get yourself banned from here too, you won't have a place left to whine, you silly bitch.

Im not banned there you brain dead meat sacks.

They have made it so my account is next to worthless.

It how cons have treated me all over the internets for years now.

they cheat their asses off with the tiny fucking scraps of power they can get their grubby lirttle fingers on.

Desh, the number of people that give a rat's ass about your fucking account on some other site can probably be counted on one hand with exactly zero fingers. Seriously, nobody gives a flying fuck. I've been banned from left-wing forums before...it happens...but I don't go around bitching about it. The bottom line is there are hacks on both sides of the aisle.

Please, seek help.

Can you go 1 hour without personally insulting people unprovoked?

You have a lot of nerve calling people brain dead when you were WRONG on still being banned, as I explained in this thread that the timezone difference is probably what threw you off.

Also they silenced you before the banning. It's quite possible that they honestly forgot that you were silenced. My guess is some lower ranking mod didn't know how to, or didn't have the power to ban you, so they silenced you while they waited someone to come in and ban you, and now after your ban has been automatically lifted they have forgotten that you were initially silenced.

As to why you were banned, I have no idea. But I wish you would fucking calm down and stop insulting people that haven't insulted you in the slightest.

They have made it so my account is next to worthless.

It how cons have treated me all over the internets for years now.

they cheat their asses off with the tiny fucking scraps of power they can get their grubby lirttle fingers on.

if you're talking about USMB, which i believe you are, it is not just the right. you are despised by both the left and right on that board. to claim this was done by the right is total bullshit.

Back