How to deal with haters

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
Hater: I can’t wait to get Trump out of office!
Me:Why?
Hater: He colluded with Russia!
Me: According to Robert Mueller’s exhaustive, multi-million dollar investigation, there was no evidence of that.
Hater: He said he’d repeal and replace Obamacare!
Me: He removed the tax penalty which removed the mandate. Congress has to enact a replacement law. He can’t do it. BTW, Trump signed 4 executive orders to cut insulin and prescription drug prices significantly.
Hater: He said he’d build a wall and Mexico was gonna pay for it!
Me: They’ve built over 260 miles of new wall, so far, and he’s renegotiated NAFTA costing Mexico billions of dollars (that were given to them by Bill Clinton) by returning jobs to America.
Hater: They aren't paying for it!
Me: Did you think he meant Mexico was gonna write a check?
Hater: He’s buddy-buddy with Putin and Kim Jong Un!
Me: Getting along with your adversaries is not a bad thing. BTW, when did North Korea last lob a “test missile” Japan’s way?
Hater: He called dead soldiers “losers!”
Me: You’re referring to a story a newspaper made up quoting “anonymous sources”. People who were with the President that day have gone on record saying that it wasn’t true.
Hater: Well, he got impeached!
Me: Yes, he was impeached, by a partisan House, and subsequently acquitted. BTW, you know Joe Biden bragged about threatening the Ukraine to get them to lay off Burisma while he was VP, right?
Hater: Well, he handled COVID horribly!
Me: What would’ve you done differently?
Hater:He didn’t close the borders in time!
Me:He announced travel restrictions on 1/31 and was called xenophobic, while Nancy Pelosi and Bill De Blasio were walking around mask-less in Chinatown telling everyone to come on down.
Hater: He refuses to wear a mask.
Me: He wears a mask.
Hater: That was too late!
Me: He allowed "experts" to appear on national TV with him every day, for weeks, telling everyone to wear a mask.
Hater: Well, he said everything will be fine and this will end!
Me: Everything will be fine, and COVID-19 will end.
Hater: Listen to the way he talks!
Me: You don’t like his personality. So for you it's not about the job he’s done.

If you want a President who will tell you whatever you want to hear, flip-flopping on every issue, not getting anything done his entire time while in office, but who sounds like a nice guy (even though he seems seriously impaired), then Joe Biden is definitely your man.

Yes. It is in the Bible.

tenor.gif

Hater: I can’t wait to get Trump out of office!
Me:Why?
Hater: He colluded with Russia!
Me: According to Robert Mueller’s exhaustive, multi-million dollar investigation, there was no evidence of that.
Hater: He said he’d repeal and replace Obamacare!
Me: He removed the tax penalty which removed the mandate. Congress has to enact a replacement law. He can’t do it. BTW, Trump signed 4 executive orders to cut insulin and prescription drug prices significantly.
Hater: He said he’d build a wall and Mexico was gonna pay for it!
Me: They’ve built over 260 miles of new wall, so far, and he’s renegotiated NAFTA costing Mexico billions of dollars (that were given to them by Bill Clinton) by returning jobs to America.
Hater: They aren't paying for it!
Me: Did you think he meant Mexico was gonna write a check?
Hater: He’s buddy-buddy with Putin and Kim Jong Un!
Me: Getting along with your adversaries is not a bad thing. BTW, when did North Korea last lob a “test missile” Japan’s way?
Hater: He called dead soldiers “losers!”
Me: You’re referring to a story a newspaper made up quoting “anonymous sources”. People who were with the President that day have gone on record saying that it wasn’t true.
Hater: Well, he got impeached!
Me: Yes, he was impeached, by a partisan House, and subsequently acquitted. BTW, you know Joe Biden bragged about threatening the Ukraine to get them to lay off Burisma while he was VP, right?
Hater: Well, he handled COVID horribly!
Me: What would’ve you done differently?
Hater:He didn’t close the borders in time!
Me:He announced travel restrictions on 1/31 and was called xenophobic, while Nancy Pelosi and Bill De Blasio were walking around mask-less in Chinatown telling everyone to come on down.
Hater: He refuses to wear a mask.
Me: He wears a mask.
Hater: That was too late!
Me: He allowed "experts" to appear on national TV with him every day, for weeks, telling everyone to wear a mask.
Hater: Well, he said everything will be fine and this will end!
Me: Everything will be fine, and COVID-19 will end.
Hater: Listen to the way he talks!
Me: You don’t like his personality. So for you it's not about the job he’s done.

If you want a President who will tell you whatever you want to hear, flip-flopping on every issue, not getting anything done his entire time while in office, but who sounds like a nice guy (even though he seems seriously impaired), then Joe Biden is definitely your man.

How about how to deal with boring trolls?

Back