How to Drive a Mathematician Crazy

cancel2 2022

Canceled
334-how-to-drive-a-mathematician-crazy.png

That reminds me of the finger joke. A guy holds up his hand and counts his fingers:1,2,3,4,and 5. Then he holds up the other hand and counts 6,7,8,9,and 10 for a total of 10 fingers (counting thumbs as fingers).

Then, holding up the last hand he counts backwards. 10,9,8,7,and 6 plus the five on the other hand (6 + 5) equals 11. :)

no it was dixie. it was this joke that got dixie started on the whole 1/3d does not exit retarded line of thought

Do you mean this exact same joke? This was originally published on 9th November and I pretty sure that the whole 1/3 spiel has been going a lot longer than that!

Last edited:
You can't divide $1 among three people so they all get the same amount of cash unless you keep some of it yourself. Simple maths....

Do you mean this exact same joke? This was originally published on 9th November and I pretty sure that the whole 1/3 spiel has been going a lot longer than that!

this image might have been published november but the actual brain teaser has been around for ever. And yes, this is THE thing that got dixie started on 1/3rd.

Back