How to Eat Out a Non-Op Trans Woman

I'll use your desired pronoun and let you live your life, I don't care. I'm not going to sit around in another dimension and pretend there are no differences between your pre-op anatomy and that of a woman though. "Eating out" a pre-op, lol.

Wait a minute! I thought Jean-Jacq was your pal and part of The Trinity?
That doesn't mean anything. Grind was the first person on Watermarks list of people "To be sent to re-education camps to be executed" when he becomes General Secretary of the International Communist Party.

That doesn't mean anything. Grind was the first person on Watermarks list of people "To be sent to re-education camps to be executed" when he becomes General Secretary of the International Communist Party.

I can see I'm out of my league here, I'm just going to go over there --------> and sit on the couch and watch.

You don't send someone to a re-education camp to execute them. They're separate punishments. It also would not be a matter for the secretary-general to decide, there's a process.

Even if you accept the trans position that they are mentally women, I don't see why all thoughts of differences between the bodies of transwomen and women needs to be banished as wrongthink. When someone loses their legs, do we all walk around and pretend as if their legs are just fine and they're not rolling around in a wheelchair? Do we respond to blindness by walking up to blind people and complimenting them on the sharpness and clarity of their vision? Then why do you want to pretend as if someone born in a body of the wrong gender has a body of the right one?

Wow. Vice has really gone downhill. I mean they didn't start out on a very tall hill to begin with, but still. Damn.

Reported last week, Watermark.

How to Eat Out a Non-Op Trans Woman: Trans women who haven't had bottom surgery and trans sex experts weigh in on oral pleasure.

For this installment of How to Sex, I interviewed non-op/pre-op trans women—that is, trans women who have not had bottom surgery and may never get it—about how they like to be orally pleasured. For extra context, I also spoke to and gathered tips from some professional trans sex experts. And I let them do the talking because, as trans writer Kennedy Nadler has put it: "It’s rare for a public conversation about what trans women do in bed to have a vocabulary and grammar that we decide upon.”

Trans women refer to their genitals in myriad ways: Some say “clit,” “vagina,” “vulva;” some say “dick,” “girl-dick,” or “cock;” some say “junk,” some say “genitals,” some say “lady parts,” and one hilarious woman described her nether bits to me as “Brenda.” (For illustrative reasons, I’ve used anatomical terms like “glans” and “penis” at times in this piece, but have otherwise let the women interviewed describe their bodies however they prefer.)

Names for oral sex also run the gamut, and include “cunnilingus,” “going down on,” “getting eaten out,” “face fucking,” and some women even enjoy the term “blow job.” It depends on the recipient and how they feel about the act and their genitals.

More hilarious liberal lunacy at link:

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/594mak/how-to-eat-out-a-non-op-trans-woman-oral-sex

:rofl2:

Have you given up on women now?

Concentrating your pathetic efforts on T-girls AKA chix with dix? :rofl2:

Back