How to stop coronavirus. Just ask cultsmasher.

mojo

Banned
I have been accused of being cultsmasher here. But it just so happens that cultsmasher is alive and well at another forum. Which I can't name. But at that forum he explained how to get rid of the coronavirus. For banning such an intellectual giant, you don't deserve to hear the solution. But I will pass it along anyway. Just to make you freedom of speech hating hypocrites squirm.

But first, he pointed out how delusional and sociopathic those who think we should just learn to live with such a deadly disease are. It is nearly 10 times more deadly than the flu. Right now it is the leading cause of death in the U.S. Even if we eventually get a vaccine for it, it isn't going to make all that much difference. We have had flu vaccines for decades. But plenty of people die from it each year. And for those who do get it despite a vaccine, it will probably still be about 10 times more lethal than the flu.

To get rid of the coronavirus completely, we will need to convince the other countries to do this. Spend a couple month with people buying the things they would need to survive on for a month. Don't go crazy and empty the stores like people expecting a hurricane to do. Just get a little extra here and there. Then after a couple months, do another shutdown. A REAL one. One where even the stores will be closed. Close all businesses down. Except for those that are absolutely necessary. Tell people that unless it is an emergency, they shouldn't even be on the street. Then after three weeks, reopen everything. With no infected people, restaurants will be able to have indoor dining with as many people as the place can seat. Because nobody will have the virus any more. As for what anybody might owe anybody from the shutdown time, give them all a free pass.

I have been accused of being cultsmasher here. But it just so happens that cultsmasher is alive and well at another forum. Which I can't name. But at that forum he explained how to get rid of the coronavirus. For banning such an intellectual giant, you don't deserve to hear the solution. But I will pass it along anyway. Just to make you freedom of speech hating hypocrites squirm.

But first, he pointed out how delusional and sociopathic those who think we should just learn to live with such a deadly disease are. It is nearly 10 times more deadly than the flu. Right now it is the leading cause of death in the U.S. Even if we eventually get a vaccine for it, it isn't going to make all that much difference. We have had flu vaccines for decades. But plenty of people die from it each year. And for those who do get it despite a vaccine, it will probably still be about 10 times more lethal than the flu.

To get rid of the coronavirus completely, we will need to convince the other countries to do this. Spend a couple month with people buying the things they would need to survive on for a month. Don't go crazy and empty the stores like people expecting a hurricane to do. Just get a little extra here and there. Then after a couple months, do another shutdown. A REAL one. One where even the stores will be closed. Close all businesses down. Except for those that are absolutely necessary. Tell people that unless it is an emergency, they shouldn't even be on the street. Then after three weeks, reopen everything. With no infected people, restaurants will be able to have indoor dining with as many people as the place can seat. Because nobody will have the virus any more. As for what anybody might owe anybody from the shutdown time, give them all a free pass.

Just ask the mods to clear you if you claim to not be him. Will you do it?

Just ask the mods to clear you if you claim to not be him. Will you do it?
ad to say

I showed you what he said. Do you think it is good advice? Or are you one of those unfortunates who think that coronavirus is just something we should learn to live with. If you think that what cultsmasher had to say was worthwhile, how about you asking the mods to lift his ban. Will you do it?

what difference does it make if you ARE cultsmasher or you just repeat what a permabanned fuckwit has said.....either way you're a worthless piece of shit poster......

ad to say

I showed you what he said. Do you think it is good advice? Or are you one of those unfortunates who think that coronavirus is just something we should learn to live with. If you think that what cultsmasher had to say was worthwhile, how about you asking the mods to lift his ban. Will you do it?

No, it's none of our places to ask the mods that. Cultsmasher has been through it with the mods with his above the rules shit more times than I can count and would never get leniency.

Back