How To Stop Global Warming With Perpetual Motion.

ontarget

Banned
Would you like to know? I absolutely guarantee you that I have the answer. In a strict sense, perpetual motion isn't possible. But getting far more energy out of a device than you put into it certainly is. And i am telling you it is a reality. But as far as telling all of you about it, here's the sticking point. You suck. If you think I am lying to you, you suck yet again. Also, this forum sucks. (as most of them do) Because they don't allow free speech. So what incentive would I have to tell you. I would rather see you and the forum you rode in on dead.

Would you like to know? I absolutely guarantee you that I have the answer. In a strict sense, perpetual motion isn't possible. But getting far more energy out of a device than you put into it certainly is. And i am telling you it is a reality. But as far as telling all of you about it, here's the sticking point. You suck. If you think I am lying to you, you suck yet again. Also, this forum sucks. (as most of them do) Because they don't allow free speech. So what incentive would I have to tell you. I would rather see you and the forum you rode in on dead.
Impossible. That violates the First Law of thermodynamics.

Back