How To?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
elevators-bypass.jpg

Well I do know the picture is bogus. They don't make elevator number pads with the number thirteen in them. It always goes from twelve to fourteen.

As for the "trick" I am doubtful. I always thought there were keys that took control of an elevator but then I am no elevator expert.

Well I do know the picture is bogus. They don't make elevator number pads with the number thirteen in them. It always goes from twelve to fourteen.

As for the "trick" I am doubtful. I always thought there were keys that took control of an elevator but then I am no elevator expert.

Always? 0_o

I don't think I have ever been in a highrise that didn't have a 13th floor button. The business center where I used to work had three buildings; all had 13th floors.

BTW, this is bollocks. Tried it at my apartment building over the course of a week, and it failed twice.

As usual, the Signalman is full of shit.

i have tried every trick in the book for elevators and none of them have worked :/

UH - did you ever get off of the elevator and either walk up from 12 or down from 14? :palm:
If the stairs are longer then normal, then it could be a clue to "something" hidden. :eek2:

I think emergency workers have a special key that allows them to bypass this. Obviously, any simple to use button combination would soon find itself widely dispersed and render most elevator systems unusable due to the actions of a few selfish individuals. Can you imagine if even a few people did this in a skyscraper or something? It would basically shut all transit in the thing down. It would be chaos, a disaster. So thank God that this selfish assholes method doesn't work.

I think emergency workers have a special key that allows them to bypass this. Obviously, any simple to use button combination would soon find itself widely dispersed and render most elevator systems unusable due to the actions of a few selfish individuals. Can you imagine if even a few people did this in a skyscraper or something? It would basically shut all transit in the thing down. It would be chaos, a disaster. So thank God that this selfish assholes method doesn't work.

Either a key or they throw a switch in maintenance that gives them control.

Back