How upset are you Trumpers?

Jarod

Contributor
Donald Trump ran on a platform of repealing Obama care, destroying it. His words not mine.

Last night, his vice president bragged that he “saved “Obama care.

I love that the Republicans have gone 180° on this issue and are now proud of saving Obama care

Donald Trump ran on a platform of repealing Obama care, destroying it. His words not mine.

I love that the Republicans have gone 180° on this issue and are now proud of saving Obama care
And they were backing Trump and the 2025 project that want to get rid of FEMA but now that they need it they want to keep it.
Again where would these people be if it wasn't for FEMA?
The MAGA in the southern states that need this help to get back on their feet every time there is a Hurricane need to take a close look at who they are backing.
Because if Trump gets back in and imposes the things the 2025 projects wants him to they won't have FEMA and the help they need.
Have a nice day

Trump took away the penalty for chosing not to have healthcare insurance.
And this is what Trump said;
"Obamacare was lousy health care. Always was. It’s not very good today. … I had a choice to make when I was president: Do I save it and make it as good as it can be? Never going to be great. Or do I let it rot? And I felt I had an obligation, even though politically it would have been good to just let it rot and let it go away,” Trump said at the recent ABC News debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic nominee. “And I saved it. I did the right thing.”

And they were backing Trump and the 2025 project that want to get rid of FEMA but now that they need it they want to keep it.
Again where would these people be if it wasn't for FEMA?
The MAGA in the southern states that need this help to get back on their feet every time there is a Hurricane need to take a close look at who they are backing.
Because if Trump gets back in and imposes the things the 2025 projects wants him to they won't have FEMA and the help they need.
Have a nice day
Project 2025 :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

America is not a Democracy, when Trump is trying to stay in office when voted out, but...

When it sounds good in a debate, they love that America is a democracy.

Back in 2010, Republicans almost to a man said that Obamacare would crash the economy and usher in communism.

Back in 2010, Republicans almost to a man said that Obamacare would crash the economy and usher in communism.
They say it every four years about the Democrats, and their stupid people believe it every four years.

Some are scared and timid by nature, and they love to have something to base their natural fear on.

Project 2025 :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
Laugh all you want but read the 2025 project and look at what Trump has said he wants to do and you will see Trump wants to do MOST of what the 2025 projects wants.
The far right wants to get rid of a lot of the Federal agencies like FEMA , and if they get their way FEMA will not be there to help these southern states that get hit by hurricanes all the time.
Again watch out what you wish for because once you get it and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
Have a nice day

I love that you fuckers cant hold an argument more than a week or so, then you forget.

Zero integrity.
7a452bbb-e0c0-46ca-ac75-5cce7e161097_text.gif

Back