how was thanksgiving?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
before thanksgiving started I brought my vape. thought I would just get a baseline buzz but I think I went too far lol. Still, no one has noticed O_O

after that multiple drinks of wine and champagne. champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends.

I exhuasted any potential talking points or forced smiles about an hour in. I had to coast on all the drugs.

I am thankful for both alcohol and weed. I wouldn't be able to do the holidays without them. They are my savior

fuck all you people I keep it real

pEACE bITCHES

before thanksgiving started I brought my vape. thought I would just get a baseline buzz but I think I went too far lol. Still, no one has noticed O_O

after that multiple drinks of wine and champagne. champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends.

I exhuasted any potential talking points or forced smiles about an hour in. I had to coast on all the drugs.

I am thankful for both alcohol and weed. I wouldn't be able to do the holidays without them. They are my savior

fuck all you people I keep it real

pEACE bITCHES

Happy Thanksgiving Grind. I’m in the opposite situation. I have to side step my 79 yo father who keeps trying to pull me into his den to smoke weed with him. My Mom is a tea totler and doesn’t appreciate partying during family get togethers so I try not to out of respect for her but my Pops makes that impossible.

Happy Thanksgiving Grind. I’m in the opposite situation. I have to side step my 79 yo father who keeps trying to pull me into his den to smoke weed with him. My Mom is a tea totler and doesn’t appreciate partying during family get togethers so I try not to out of respect for her but my Pops makes that impossible.

Far out.

Back