A complete drug addict and pervert

No wonder why the USA is a collapsed and dead nation
I hope Stern drops dead

This guy has always been the “ ugly American “
He is such a revolting, ugly and repulsive man

I hope Stern drops dead
Do you always wish people who are right to drop dead? Obviously you haven’t been outside the US lately. Stern is right. Trump is the quintessential ugly American and that fact played a pivotal role in his getting elected.

He is an ugly loser and his ugly wig Is a joke
He is what about 6-6 lol

T is about the only person in power fighting for America

And if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you.

Trump isn’t fighting for America. He’s a populist demagogue manipulating working class whites by stoking their racial resentments and xenophobia and, as all populist do, making promises he can’t keep.

Go travel to Asia, Europe or Latin America and you’ll find out real quick how badly he’s damaged the reputations of America abroad if you’re stupid enough to bring up politics.

And if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you.

Trump isn’t fighting for America. He’s a populist demagogue manipulating working class whites by stoking their racial resentments and xenophobia and, as all populist do, making promises he can’t keep.

Go travel to Asia, Europe or Latin America and you’ll find out real quick how badly he’s damaged the reputations of America abroad if you’re stupid enough to bring up politics.

Then genius ?? Why did we have the greatest economy of all time and lowest unemployment for blacks and Latinos until Virus
You have no logic ?? It’s just polemic rants

Then genius ?? Why did we have the greatest economy of all time and lowest unemployment for blacks and Latinos until Virus
You have no logic ?? It’s just polemic rants

Yeah and we saw how he’s managed the crises. The fucking Governors across the country took the lead.

This guy has always been the “ ugly American “
He is such a revolting, ugly and repulsive man

I hope Stern drops dead

lol he knows trump and trumps dislike for the white trash flyover country rubes

during his rallies and campaigning he never stayed overnight in rube land least he have to get close to his white uneducated filth

Stern is correct, any MAGA hat wearing rubes who ever approached him in his real life? he’d have them thrown out on their ass. He needs constant praise from people yet the people who praise him he has utter contempt for.

I hope ever Trump supporter dies

A dead Trump supporter can't hurt anyone anymore

A dead Trump supporter can murder exactly 0 migrant children :)

He is an ugly loser and his ugly wig Is a joke
He is what about 6-6 lol

T is about the only person in power fighting for America

Die Trump supporter die! Death to America! Praise Trump for destroying the evil empire, destroying America! DEATH TO AMERICA! DEATH TO AMERICANS! DEATH TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS! PRAISE TRUMP FOR KILLING AMERICANS! :)

Back