Huge Fight Saturday Night!!!! GSP vs. BJ Penn

MMA two of the best of all time.
GSP=real world Jean Claud Van Dam
BJ=Prodigy world champion Judo as a teenager who choked out the best UFC fighter ever when he was a weight class lower.

BJ by stopage

So I just want to point out that CK is as useless in everything else as he is in his political predictions because this was in no way a "huge fight". Guy got the shit beat out of him and pussied out in the fourth. Wowzers.

So I just want to point out that CK is as useless in everything else as he is in his political predictions because this was in no way a "huge fight". Guy got the shit beat out of him and pussied out in the fourth. Wowzers.

It was the greatest fight in history. [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfZYA3zIGlo&ytsession=42h3jbidi1goLBDFnZl2HmdvbuaCa1VOSsC3OVkS2ZeE1pDDUyAsk1vXMLyhApvw4d_-PBl7MgQx2IGizqLv67tVF4i_MoE9hlAA5buhEdqaSHd_Otw9M3WIPubOqsVjHpPsC5zfNua7t0A9ycfi3M4GR78dRmoItrcICPkTW6KJddWMUn8fuXrf2jeBPUJRncAI2k1bjS0j0roFwYmcs2ToEPTAPYAD3x3Ig4wTRVRF3cMbnP9DmLDqv9iCUTo8[/nomedia]

It was the greatest fight in history. [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfZYA3zIGlo&ytsession=42h3jbidi1goLBDFnZl2HmdvbuaCa1VOSsC3OVkS2ZeE1pDDUyAsk1vXMLyhApvw4d_-PBl7MgQx2IGizqLv67tVF4i_MoE9hlAA5buhEdqaSHd_Otw9M3WIPubOqsVjHpPsC5zfNua7t0A9ycfi3M4GR78dRmoItrcICPkTW6KJddWMUn8fuXrf2jeBPUJRncAI2k1bjS0j0roFwYmcs2ToEPTAPYAD3x3Ig4wTRVRF3cMbnP9DmLDqv9iCUTo8[/nomedia]

It was the greatest fight in history.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfZYA3zIGlo"]YouTube - UFC 94: Georges St-Pierre vs. BJ Penn 2 the knockout[/ame]

epic, your displaying huge ignorance on it.
GSP worked him and BJ's corner prob should have stopped it much earlier.

That's right top, they should have stopped it waaayyyyy earlier. Like months ago. Because, BJ made no effort and did not seem to want to fight GSP. He did not throw any shots in the first and once on the bottom he made no attempts to sweep. The only work he really did was to keep St. Pierre out of the mount.

It was a horrible fight.

It was horrible but you also show a serious lack of understanding.
BJ is not a great wrestler, obviously GSP is.
When one fighter has a fastly superior skill set and can make the fight on his terms this is what happens. Last time BJ outboxed him like crazy in round one.
GSP decided to use the Matt Hughes game plan and literally crucify him.

It was horrible but you also show a serious lack of understanding.
BJ is not a great wrestler, obviously GSP is.
When one fighter has a fastly superior skill set and can make the fight on his terms this is what happens. Last time BJ outboxed him like crazy in round one.
GSP decided to use the Matt Hughes game plan and literally crucify him.

BJ is proficient in jiujitsu. He had the skill set to work towards something. I am not saying it would have worked. He was definitely at a disadvantage.

In the first, he could have landed some calculated shots while GSP was going for the leg (yes I know, it would made put him at greater risk for being taken down).

BJ did not fight, he defended only. I doubt he would have won anyway. Both have very good skills while GSP had a clear advantage in size and conditioning.

Back