Huge Magma Chamber under New England

Sure because Trump is planning tens of millions of years in the future for when the stuff finally reaches surface at the rate its going.

Interesting find though.

So you rely on the science that found it but not the science that says New England will be fine until long after humans have cease to exist.

Which has nothing to do with the "Or we think", which is also part of the video and commentary.

Which has nothing to do with the "Or we think", which is also part of the video and commentary.

Well its good to know you rely on some sensationalist youtube. I didn't even watch the youtube but googled the subject and read articles on it because I do not allowed myself to be swayed by three words on youtube.

Well its good to know you rely on some sensationalist youtube. I didn't even watch the youtube but googled the subject and read articles on it because I do not allowed myself to be swayed by three words on youtube.

It was more then three words; but it was still past your comprehension level. :good4u:

It was more then three words; but it was still past your comprehension level. :good4u:

You keep saying those three words over and over again and then pretend those three words were more than three words. I can only hope you are in New England so you will be ejected with the rest of the place.

You keep saying those three words over and over again and then pretend those three words were more than three words. I can only hope you are in New England so you will be ejected with the rest of the place.

Sorry to disappoint and cause you more angst; but I live much farther west. :D

Back