Hunter Biden ‘One of the Strongest Voices’ Urging Biden to Remain in Presidential Race

" But Dad!You are the only thing standing in the way of me getting lipstick and a wig slapped on me in prison . YOU HAVE TO RUN! :pussyhat:

The hunter will be the HUNTED.......;)

504897d9-GettyImages-1135330077_1552401348366_6881700_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Lol, what famous persons children don’t benefit from their parents notoriety?

It always makes me laugh when people think this isn’t done often.
His situation is uncommon at best. Hunter is known drug addict with no discernable skills, other than banging hookers, yet somehow brings in millions upon millions of dollars.... because he literally has nothing but selling access to his dad.

His situation is uncommon at best. Hunter is known drug addict with no discernable skills, other than banging hookers, yet somehow brings in millions upon millions of dollars.... because he literally has nothing but selling access to his dad.
Indeed.

Cocaine Hunter was/is the bag-man for the Big Guy.

Your opinion, and I disagree.

Of course Cocaine Hunter wants his dad, the turnip, to remain in the White House,

He needs a pardon.
Joe has stayed out of his legal troubles. He said he would not pardon Hunter. Trump is the only president who used the pardoning power for personal benefit or had to.

Last edited:
You believe he is not accomplished. I think he has curbed his addition and that is quite an accomplishment. He has restructured his life and is in my opinion a budding artist. He became a lawyer, that’s also an accomplishment.
He accomplished things before he became a drug addict. That's generally how drug addiction works, which is why people eventually lose their jobs, homes, cars, spouses, etc. Since then, he's been milking his dad's name for every penny he can get. Of ALL the places he could have been a board member, he ended up on the board for a Ukrainian company during a time when Ukraine was at war with Russia and Joe Biden was the THE go-to person,, representing the US and Hunter's business partner, Devon Archer, just happened to join the board a month earlier.

Then, he's selling "art" for ridiculous amounts of money to someone Joe had appointed to a federal commission.

He accomplished things before he became a drug addict. That's generally how drug addiction works, which is why people eventually lose their jobs, homes, cars, spouses, etc. Of ALL the places he could have been a board member, he ended up on the board for a Ukrainian company during a time when Ukraine was at war with Russia and Joe Biden was the THE go-to person,, representing the US and Hunter's business partner, Devon Archer, just happened to join the board a month earlier.

Then, he's selling "art" for ridiculous amounts of money to someone Joe had appointed to a federal commission.
He’s selling them under very strict conditions.

According to reports by the Washington Post and then CNN in 2021, the White House was involved in forming an agreement between Hunter Biden and his art dealer to keep the sales arrangements and potential and final buyers' identities anonymous so that neither Hunter Biden nor the public will know who who bid on or ...Jan 15, 2024
https://news.artnet.com › hunter-b...
He accomplished things before he became a drug addict. That's generally how drug addiction works, which is why people eventually lose their jobs, homes, cars, spouses, etc. Since then, he's been milking his dad's name for every penny he can get. Of ALL the places he could have been a board member, he ended up on the board for a Ukrainian company during a time when Ukraine was at war with Russia and Joe Biden was the THE go-to person,, representing the US and Hunter's business partner, Devon Archer, just happened to join the board a month earlier.

He is accomplishing things now. My opinion is he is an accomplished artist with talent.
He is turning his life around, that’s a massive accomplishment.
Thanks for the conversation, but your opinion is your opinion and mine differs. Bye

Back