Hypothetical situation

A

• Total voters

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
You're standing neck deep in a pool of piss. The someone comes along with a bucket of shit and is about to dump it on your head. Do you A) Duck down into the pool of piss to avoid the shit or B) just stay where you are and take the shit.

You're standing neck deep in a pool of piss. The someone comes along with a bucket of shit and is about to dump it on your head. Do you A) Duck down into the pool of piss to avoid the shit or B) just stay where you are and take the shit.

Ask him.

nick-clegg.jpg

(I appreciate hardly anyone will understand this.)

easy, i am definately dumping my head in piss. piss is sterile, and is much more safer than having shit all over yourself

I am taking the bucket away, dump it on the ground and run!

Sorry! but I am not jumping or letting anyone dump shit on my head! I have learned to fight back! I would kick the bucket. There is always a third option!

I would develop some sort of horrible consequences for not following the two options, but fuck it, it's my imaginary universe, there are only two imaginary options, if you don't want to pick one of them then don't answer. :mad:

i already said dumping your head into piss is far and away the best option. it's really not even close.

if you want to make it a tougher choice, it would be duck under the piss with mouth open

Well Republicans have just taken over the house so you pretty much have to stand there and take the shit anyways.

as i said, it's not a difficult decision. If you are not a prole that is.

Shit smells worse
Probably tastes worse
It Is loaded with bacteria and can actually cause severe sickness
It's gooey

Piss is sterile, and has no bacteria.

Piss does not smell as bad.

Piss wont cause you the harm shit all over you would.

Piss might be warm and relaxing if you dunk yourself in. :megusta:

Last edited:

Shit smells worse
Probably tastes worse
It's gooey

I piss on you.

Shit smells worse
Probably tastes worse
It's gooey

Ya know that reminds me of something that happened the other day. I was walking towards my front door and I saw a familiar brown tubular item on the door step. I looked down and said...it looks like dog shit, sniff, sniff and smells like dog shit, then I picked it up and took a bite and said "hmmm taste like dog shit too....boy I"m sure glad I didn't step in that!"

Back