I am always puzzled by days like today

Right. One company's earnings did all that. It isn't that people see Google at over $1,000 per share and think that it is overpriced or something and time to take some profit... nope. It's because Intel had some bad earnings.

You can come up with a thousand reasons, google isn't one.
Now if you want to talk about Netflix, tesla, Facebook those are way more expensive than google.

You can come up with a thousand reasons, google isn't one.
Now if you want to talk about Netflix, tesla, Facebook those are way more expensive than google.

There are a bunch of tech bubble stocks right now. I'd avoid them like the plague. Hold and set a sell limit but I wouldn't be buying from the inflated popular bunch. If you want tech, buy the companies making 3D printers. I'm just saying that Intel is not the reason the NASDAQ went down. It just isn't that affecting on the market... it sounds like something an idiot would say on the CNN business bunch (whatever they call them).

Yeah I go with the professional idiots over the yuppy Buddhist.

Which means nothing. They are just "guessing" at something. Nobody knows why a market goes up or down, believing it is because one company had a bad earnings statement because some "professional idiot" said so truly is idiocy.

Of course the reason it went down is useless, they pay attention to the trunk and think an elephant is "like a snake"...

You don't know hat it didn't

Seriously? If you believe this nonsense then you would believe you don't know if you got into a car crash because you ran over a pebble. Some dude you think is "professional" says something stupid and you'll swallow it because somebody paid him to say something stupid? Engage your brain, stop thinking other people's thoughts just because somebody paid them to speak.

Back