I am an Effing Viking

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
My wife wanted to do DNA testing of us and we got the results, and I'm 15% Norwegian. My written family history contains a mention of descendants from the Norms, castle builders who travelled westward through England, then Ireland. So it's no surprise. :vik:

My wife wanted to do DNA testing of us and we got the results, and I'm 15% Norwegian. My written family history contains a mention of descendants from the Norms, castle builders who travelled westward through England, then Ireland. So it's no surprise. :vik:

we already have one.....you will have to find a new board........

It's supposed to be: I'M A FUCKING VIKING, DAMNIT.

:evilnod:

Nope.

As in Ireland they simply took the best local women for their wives.

So man sex slave, was pronounced "women" in Viking speak. :good4u:

http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/gayvik.shtml

Being used homosexually by another man was equated with cowardice because of the custom of sexual aggression against vanquished foes. This practice is documented in Sturlunga saga, most notably in Guðmundar saga dýra where Guðmundr takes captive a man and his wife, and plans for both the woman and the man to be raped as a means of sexual humiliation (Ok var þat við orð at leggja Þórunni í rekkju hjá einhverjum gárungi, en gera þat vi Bjôrn prest, at þat þætti eigi minni svívirðing.) (Sørenson 82, 111; Sturlunga saga, I, 201). In addition to rape, defeated enemies were frequently castrated, again testified to in several places by Sturlunga saga. Grágás records that a klámhogg or "shame-stroke" on the buttocks was, along with castration, a "major wound" (hin meiri sár), ranked with wounds that penetrated the brain, abdomen, or marrow: the klámhogg was thus equated with castration as "unmanning" the victim, and classed with wounds that cause major penetrations of the body, strongly suggesting that the term refers to rape or forced anal sex such as was inflicted on a defeated combatant (Sørenson 68). It is not known how widespread the practice of raping defeated foes actually was, or if it existed before the advent of Christianity, but in other cultures which have had as strong an ethic of masculine aggression as existed among the Vikings, the rape of defeated foemen was obligatory.

The attitude that homosexual usage of an enemy was a means of humiliation in turn would have weighed heavily against men in homosexual relationships: if it was a shameful humiliation of an enemy, performing intercourse with a beloved friend would have been regarded as a the worst sort of betrayal or lack of loyalty (Sørenson 28). Since all the references in literature and especially insults indicate that to be sansorðinn, ragr, níðingr or to be accused of ergi is to be a man who is the passive recipient of anal sex, we do not know if the Vikings regarded oral sex between men unfavorably or not (or, in fact, how they regarded oral sex in general, no matter who, male or female, was doing it, or to whom, male or female, it was being done).

:evilnod:

Last edited:
Back