I am Enlightened

Cool. Everyone else around here claims the same thing. Any words of wisdom you'd like to put forth?

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Buddha+Bodhi+tree+Mara+Dong+Hung+Temple++chuadonghung.com+0451.jpg

Buddha meditates for enlightenment under the Bodhi tree assaulted by the demon Māra

As Gautama sat in deep meditation, Mara, Lord of Illusion, perceiving that his power was about to be broken, rushed to distract him from his purpose. The Bodhisattva touched the earth, calling it to bear witness the countless lifetimes of virtue that had led him to this place of enlightenment. When the earth shook, confirming the truth of Gautama's words, Mara unleashed his army of demons. In the epic battle that ensued, Gautama's wisdom broke through the illusions and the power of his compassion transformed the demons' weapons into flowers and Mara and all his forces fled in disarray.

Last edited:
dodododododododo..dodo..dodododododododo..dodododododododododododododododooooooooodododododooooooooooooooodododododoooooooooooooododododododo. Tequila.

Back