I am gonna get richer!

Time for me to burst bubbles.

Kevlar would not work as a hoodie. It needs to be very tightly woven and layered. Also, it has to be pretty thick. Plus, it is expensive and people can already buy a vest if they want. Or keep their 2nd from military service.

A kevlar hoodie would still protect against knives even if not bullets.

And the checkmate on the gun is a already being sold thing.

A kevlar hoodie would still protect against knives even if not bullets.

And the checkmate on the gun is a already being sold thing.

No. It doesn't. I've seen people find that out the hard way. Kevlar works against high velocity objects because it disperses the force, thereby stopping penetration. A knife does not obey those laws.

Last edited:
No. It doesn't. I've seen people find that out the hard way. Kevlar works against high velocity objects because it disperses the force, thereby stopping penetration. A knife does not obey those laws.

Duhhh it has to be very tough to disperse the force without breaking.
I have kevlar fish cleaning gloves. Ever tried cutting Kevlar?

Try breaking a single strand with your bare hands you will cut yourself.

You guys are to late. They all ready produce a Kevlar Hoodie. It's not intended to either be bulletproof or knife proof. A laminated kevlar hoodie would not protect you from stabing but it would protect you from slashing of a knife.

http://www.gogogearla.com/armored-kevlar-hoodie/

Back