I am Grind

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Just want to make this clear, for all of these years this has just been one of my alt's, and I am in fact Grind. This is just my deepest troll yet. Just had to come clean about this, been having this alt for more than a decade now and somehow only Desh has caught on. I have to admit, she has some intelligence to her.

I'm just surprised that it was only Desh who realised such a one-dimensional basic character such as 'Grind' was, in fact, a fictional creation of our own loveable genius, WM.

How you got away with it for so long is to your credit, sir.

What you people fail to realize is the true scope of WM's genius. If Grind is Damo and Legion (plus a smattering of old trolls, here and there), then, it actually means that WM is Damo and Legion.

:happening:

Just want to make this clear, for all of these years this has just been one of my alt's, and I am in fact Grind. This is just my deepest troll yet. Just had to come clean about this, been having this alt for more than a decade now and somehow only Desh has caught on. I have to admit, she has some intelligence to her.

Duh, everybody is Grind. Grind spends all his time here, holding conversations with himself. There's really only three members, Grind, Legion, and Desh.

Back