I am new to this forum and look forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions a while.

survivor001

Verified User
I am not here to cause trouble but to express my opinions and thoughts as long as I am able to share. Freedom to express one's concerns is a freedom that should never be taken for granted. Yet to constantly be defended and exercised against elements that attempt to silence one's valuable forms of relevant and non abusive points of view on any platform that is available. There is no shame in the game of self expression at dismissing any attempts to stop it, which defeats the purpose of having a platform for non abusive self expression.

One of the Rules here is that when you post, you have to post while wearing no clothes, and having the camera on at the same time. It's all about expression, freedom, and uh, ... wait ... you did say you were a girl, right?

I am not here to cause trouble but to express my opinions and thoughts as long as I am able to share. Freedom to express one's concerns is a freedom that should never be taken for granted. Yet to constantly be defended and exercised against elements that attempt to silence one's valuable forms of relevant and non abusive points of view on any platform that is available. There is no shame in the game of self expression at dismissing any attempts to stop it, which defeats the purpose of having a platform for non abusive self expression.

Welcome; and what ideology will you be expressing on the forum??

One of the Rules here is that when you post, you have to post while wearing no clothes, and having the camera on at the same time. It's all about expression, freedom, and uh, ... wait ... you did say you were a girl, right?
Not gonna work.

Back