I am the new girl

Isn't Don Jr currently in Romania?
I think there is a 50/50 chance this is the latest Trump family grift.
I'm guessing closer to 100% along with being hand given instructions from Putin for Big Daddy.

Trump Jr. Tours Eastern Europe to Drum Up Support​

- Donald Trump Jr. took the GOP campaign message to the Balkan region, vowing that his father would end Russia’s war in Ukraine — and that a second Trump presidency would be a “great benefit” to eastern Europe.

She, he, it, they (covering the pronouns...) want you to go to their online sex site so your computer can catch a virus or six while your credit cards get maxed out...

Why would I buy a 100k watch? I'm not a leftist. I can see the time on my phone. Do you know phone does that? Oh right you're a leftist. I see the problem now
But Trump needs people like you to buy that watch. He wants to remind you that it will only increase in value.

I guess you don't love Trump as much as you claim to. That means he will likely jail you when he takes over because you clearly don't express enough loyalty.

But Trump needs people like you to buy that watch. He wants to remind you that it will only increase in value.

I guess you don't love Trump as much as you claim to. That means he will likely jail you when he takes over because you clearly don't express enough loyalty.
First show where I said I love trump.? Next I have repeatedly and explicitly stated that I've never voted for Trump whenever a better alternative was available. It might be worth buying the watch though if not doing so means I'd have to listen to your leftist whining in prison.

Back