I bet Billy doesn't have on eof these?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
500x_guncube_01.jpg

This cube may look like hell's version of Jenga, but it's actually an elaborate, 125-piece puzzle. The solution? A single-shot 45-caliber muzzle-loading pistol called the Intimidator. No, seriously. See for yourself.
The Intimidator puzzle, by machinist GarE Maxton, comprises six different kinds of metal: aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, magnesium, and steel. When disassembled, it's an impressive array of pieces:

Not all of those go into the weapon itself, of course. Because the Intimidator's way more than just a gun:
"[It's] a customized set of tools, all necessary hardware, 45 caliber bullets, a standard sight, a laser sight, a canister containing black powder pellets, a secure storage area for 209 shotgun primers, a spent primer removal tool and a ramrod for loading the bullets."
And if you're having a hard time visualizing all of that stuff amidst those parts, here's the finished product for you:

That's right: not just a gun. A golden gun. Which is fair; after all that hard assembly work you deserve something pretty.

http://gizmodo.com/#!5599552/this-is-a-gun

Last edited:
No, not really. They tend to wait until people have left their homes. Because they're afraid they'll get shot.

So they wait outside, huh? Is that why young men in America spend so much time on their computers?
We have police here. We find it works Ok. Don't you have police in America?

So they wait outside, huh? Is that why young men in America spend so much time on their computers?
We have police here. We find it works Ok. Don't you have police in America?
Sigh.....
Low just shut the fuck up. We've been over this. You love the idea of police being involved in every facet of your life. It probably gives you an erection just thinking about someone with a badge stuffing their nose into your personal life.

But see here we kinda DON'T like that idea. Not like the police can be everywhere at once either.

Sigh.....
Low just shut the fuck up. We've been over this. You love the idea of police being involved in every facet of your life. It probably gives you an erection just thinking about someone with a badge stuffing their nose into your personal life.

But see here we kinda DON'T like that idea. Not like the police can be everywhere at once either.

You don't have much of an idea about other countries, do you.
Stay happy in your ignorance.

Bang bang, youre dead = American life

You don't have much of an idea about other countries, do you.
Stay happy in your ignorance.

Bang bang, youre dead = American life
Yeah Low no idea at all. I mean it's only America where people want to own guns.

And Switzerland
And Germany
And France
And Britain
And Australia
And Italy
And Russia...

Actually it'd be faster to point out countries WITHOUT civilian gun ownership.

China.

Damned coincidence that you live there, they don't allow civvies to own guns, AND that the routinely kill civilians for.... well arguing peacefully for a free Tibet for example.

Like I said, you love police rule. You know it, I know it. Everyone else on this board knows it. It's fine by me, seeing as your mentality is a minority here.

Back